BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Kait I.
Staten Island, NY
This moisturizer is my favorite. It smells great and keeps my body moisturized all day. The pump bottle makes it easy to use. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin or anyone looking for a great moisturizer.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Excellent moisturizer! One of few drugstore body lotions that contain ingredients that I look for in anti aging/hydrating products. (Niacinamide is a big love ingredient for me this year)
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
I'm loving the quench in shower body lotion. I'm a swimmer and I always feel like my skin is crawling. I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels. It's so soft!
Mindy H.
Dry skin people like me need this in this life! I was using Aveeno but since trying Olay I will never go back. Absolutely love this lotion and the moisture it gives my skin!
Tara M.
Surprise, AZ
I tried a sample of this lotion and was very impressed. Normally I only use lotion from bath and body works. I found this lotion had a light pleasant scent and when used it was not oily. I carry a small tube of this in my purse all the time.
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
This lotion is not greasy or to watery. the consistency is good. goes on and u can actually feel a difference. doesn't make you feel greasy or weighed down. smells fresh and clean
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
I actually tried this at my mom's house and feel in love with how moisturizing this lotion is. It set into the skin fast and wasn't greasy. I went out bought myself one.
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
My go-to drugstore body lotion, especially in the winter. Love the smell and love the huge container because it lasts forever - even with the way I apply lotion.
Genesis J.
I got my sister hooked on this lotion. This is the only lotion I can put on my legs after I shave and it won't irritate them. This is my staple lotion.
Anna F.
Las Vegas , NV
Everyone in the family uses this. I like the subtle scent. The lotion is not too thick but not thin either. It goes on smooth and leaves skin silky.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!