BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Amber C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I don't use lotion very often usually because all the ones I've tried leave my skin to oily feeling or just don't help with my dry skin. This lotion surprised me i got it as a Christmas gift and even after the first use i was very pleased with how soft it made my skin without the oily feel. Its also doesn't bother my sensitive skin which is a big plus.
Dawn H.
Hammond, LA
This is a great daily moisturizer for any skin type it's good for applying before makeup or wear alone a must have product

I swear I have the detest skin, and this really helps! I don't have to put more on throughout the day which is why I like it
Tenzin P.
Fridley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant stand feeling of the dryness when I get out the shower. This body lotion is so moisturizing and it smells really good too!
Sidney F.
Wise, VA
This moisturizer leaves my skin smelling and feeling amazing all day! It also has shimmer in it so it looks good on you too!
Brittany G.
Rangely, CO
Keeps me moisturized wherever I go. Smells really good too and comes in handy.
Heidi H.
Enosburg Fls, VT
I have bought and used this a couple times..I think it works good..goes on nice...Not greasy..smells good. I would use again
Jacqui  I.
Akron, OH
Love love love this!! Gives a nice shine to skin! Leaves me soft and moist! The smell is fresh and clean!
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin very soft and smooth and it last a while.
Crystal F.
Soper, OK
This is a thick lotion..I think it's a little too much for a daily lotion. But it does leave you feeling soft and smooth with a lovely scent
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!