BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Rachel L.
Wakefield, MA
I love this product. I use it after i shower every day and it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I never feel oily and my sensitive skin loves it. I repurchase about once a month. I would defiantly recommend this to others whereas i use it every single day and i have for the past two years.
Brittany P.
N Tazewell, VA
My grandma loves this lotion and always buys me and my sister some of this for Christmas. I like it a lot for an everyday body lotion, even though in the winter I sometimes need a little more.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rather like this lotion. Olay does a great job. It keeps my skin moisturized and I have never had a problem with it being too greasy. It's priced well and you can find coupons or a deal at CVS/Walgreens. Will buy again.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite body lotion. It is not sticky, smells great and lasts a long time. It moisturized my skin and keeps it feeling soft. I bought this at Walmart but is available in many stores.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion. I have been using it for about a year now and i haven't really tried to use another type of lotion. It smells amazing and it makes my skin feel super soft.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent moisturizer! One of few drugstore body lotions that contain ingredients that I look for in anti aging/hydrating products. (Niacinamide is a big love ingredient for me this year)
Kait I.
Staten Island, NY
This moisturizer is my favorite. It smells great and keeps my body moisturized all day. The pump bottle makes it easy to use. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin or anyone looking for a great moisturizer.
Mindy H.
Dry skin people like me need this in this life! I was using Aveeno but since trying Olay I will never go back. Absolutely love this lotion and the moisture it gives my skin!
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
This lotion is not greasy or to watery. the consistency is good. goes on and u can actually feel a difference. doesn't make you feel greasy or weighed down. smells fresh and clean
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually tried this at my mom's house and feel in love with how moisturizing this lotion is. It set into the skin fast and wasn't greasy. I went out bought myself one.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!