BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
diane w.
Orange , CT
Love olay products. Especially the moisturizing body lotion. It's beautiful packaged and love the convenient pump. Gentle to my skin keeping it feel soft and smooth throughout the day. Perfectly priced and even better with a coupon. Definitely on my shopping list when I start to run low
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
I love this lotion its so moisturizering. I have very dry arms and hands. Once i put it on they stay moisturized throughout the day i don't have to apply repeatedly. It actually did what it says on the bottle. Yes i would buy again and recommend to people with very dry skin.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
My mom has used this for years, and when I moved to college I forgot about how soft it made my skin. I bought it and instantly fell in love all over again. This lotion leaves my skin feeling so soft and "quenched". The smell is soft and nice. My roommate now uses it too!
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
I love the smell of this lotion. I actually got the trail size with a razor and shaving cream for Christmas. Within 2 weeks I could tell the difference in my skin. I went and had to purchase the bigger bottle. Maybe a bigger bottle like a 32 Oz for the price of 20.2 Oz :)
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almost every night before bed I would put this lotion on my legs and arms and it would make me feel so relaxed and moisterized when I layed down. My skin feels so soft because of it and since its been cold lately I've needed to use it a lot more
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
Not only is the smell so light yet delicious, it's super moisturizing and makes my hands feel so soft after each use. I keep two small tubes in my purse at all times in case one runs out! Hands down one of my favorite lotions!
Keshawna H.
Tampa, FL
I love almost all of olay product . This lotion is amazing. Usually with any other brand I find my stuff having to keep reapplying lotion through out the day , but with olay it's one good application in the morning and I'm set. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Jodie V.
Harpursville, NY
I love this lotion. It's smooth, non-greasy. Covers great. Doesn't leave my hands feeling like there is a film on them. It's light and feels like nothing. It's moisturizing. Keeps my hands soft and smooth.
Christina M.
Puyallup, WA
This body lotion didn't work out for me. t made my skin feel too dry after using it and I ended up giving it away. It may just be how my skin is but I would not recommend this product to others.
Brittany P.
N Tazewell, VA
My grandma loves this lotion and always buys me and my sister some of this for Christmas. I like it a lot for an everyday body lotion, even though in the winter I sometimes need a little more.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!