BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
MiRa M.
Very nice cream deep moisturising hand when I put it on my body I felt a great amount of moisture already and warmth
Pamela C.
lindsay, Ontario
Use this everyday after my shower. Have been using it for months now and will continue to use it everyday. Needless to say I love it!! Not greasy or heavy on your skin and feels great!
Rebecca K.
Halifax
I love this moisturizer. I had a lovely light scent. I works very well leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. And it has a added very light shimmer and leaves your skin looking and feeling great!
Tina T.
Quyon
Love Love Love IT!!! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized longer. Not oily at all unlike other products I've tried before.
Darya L.
New Westminster, BC
The smell is good , but I wasn't impressed with the formula. Way too greasy for my liking.
I also got a sample, it's okay. But I will not buy it myself.
Neesh L.
Scarborough
It's alright, but doesn't keep skin soft and clear it makes your skin drier in my opinon
Kimberley M.
This product is the only moisturizer that actually keeps my skin from feeling dry without making it feel oily.. it's fantastic and smells wonderful.. it's completely worth the price, you get what you pay for it.. I highly recommend it!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!