BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft. Doesn't leave a sticky or smelly residue. Love the pump bottle!!!
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't really tried this lotion as much, but it does keep me moisturized.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL
Love the stuff super rich and creamy smell so good doesn't leave you sticky
Tara M.
Surprise , AZ
I tried a sample of this lotion and was very impressed. Normally I only use lotion from bath and body works. I found this lotion had a light pleasant scent and when used it was not oily. I carry a small tube of this in my purse all the time.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this body lotion, I have very ashy skin and makes my skin feel extra smooth and soft.
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to drugstore body lotion, especially in the winter. Love the smell and love the huge container because it lasts forever - even with the way I apply lotion.
sarah a.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula contains a Vitamin complex. It draws deep into skin's surface, to repair and nourish the moisture barrier to break the cycle of dry skin.
Brittany S.
velburg, bavaria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay is moisturizing number 1! I would recommend this for anyone literally any skin type. I bought it right from Walmart which is convenient and it works beautifully
Rebecca K.
Halifax
I love this moisturizer. I had a lovely light scent. I works very well leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. And it has a added very light shimmer and leaves your skin looking and feeling great!
Pamela C.
lindsay, Ontario
Use this everyday after my shower. Have been using it for months now and will continue to use it everyday. Needless to say I love it!! Not greasy or heavy on your skin and feels great!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!