BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Kay K.
Olay Quench's Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion works well if you have moisturized or slightly dry skin but for those of us with dry skin or worse, it sucks. When I used this, I would have to reapply on my arms and legs (which normally aren't that dry). On my hands where I have slight eczema, they did nothing. Skip this is you have drier than normal skin.
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
I'm loving the quench in shower body lotion. I'm a swimmer and I always feel like my skin is crawling. I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels. It's so soft!
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this body lotion, I have very ashy skin and makes my skin feel extra smooth and soft.
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to drugstore body lotion, especially in the winter. Love the smell and love the huge container because it lasts forever - even with the way I apply lotion.
Tara M.
Surprise , AZ
I tried a sample of this lotion and was very impressed. Normally I only use lotion from bath and body works. I found this lotion had a light pleasant scent and when used it was not oily. I carry a small tube of this in my purse all the time.
Emily B.
Tolleson, AZ
Love the way this makes my skin feel, Leaves it nice and soft and silky smooth. One of my favorites!
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good moisturizer. It's lightweight and not greasy. It doesn't give my skin as much moisture as some others do though.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
I live in Colorado. Lotion can be found everywhere, and so much to choose from. I picked this up at my local Target store. Great price, and I love it. I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house. Smells great and it's not oily.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am more of a body cream person because of very dry skin but this lotion was great in a punch. I picked it up while traveling in warmer dryer weather and it went on very smooth and soaked in quickly. Great scent but I have it only 4 stars because I had to put it one 2x for my driest areas.
Tiffany M.
My mom had gotten me into this lotion and I really like it. Great fragrance, absorbs quickly into skin, and made my skin noticeably smoothr. On the downside - it's become really hard to find where I live so I haven't been able to buy any :(
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!