BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Great product, it's best to use after you shower. It has made my skin very soft and hydrated its a very gentle product and it doesn't sit on top of the skin. It's very worth the $7 and I recommend it to anyone who has a problem with dry skin.
Faviola L.
I love Olay, their products are amazing! This body lotion is great for someone who suffers from excessively dry skin all year. It's literally summer and my hands are usually flaky from being dry. I put this on and I know the lotion is doing its job because it seeps into my skin. I'll admit that it sometimes stings my hands from them being so dry but I don't mind it because my skin feels great afterwards.
Crystal G.
It was a good lotion, smells pleasant and feels great. The composition of it isn't too thick nor sticky, which is great for most people, but i prefer the creamy and thicker kind of lotion. It just makes me feel like it gives me more moisture. This lotion makes me feel like I have not put enough so I tend to keep on applying lotion every once in awhile, which makes me consume more.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I absolutely love oil of Olay products I think they are all great for all skin types.. depending on which product you get pricing varies.. I love this lotion it has a really nice sudle smells I love it and it has a light shimmer which gives a nice glow to the skin and it works great I highly recommend oil of Olay products
Karen O.
Marina, CA
I like this moisturizer because it makes my skin soft and supple without leaving me slippery. I also get it in the scentless in order to be able to apply any type of perfume on top and it’s great because it makes my perfume last longer. I’ve used this since I was a kid.
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Julie B.
Kansas City , MO
I love this lotion! I use this after every shower! It is totally worth the price and it smells great!!! It is extremely moisturizing! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! Try it out! You won't be disappointed!
Shay K.
It's a great lotion. It really helps to moisturize and keep skin feeling smooth for a long time. The smell isn't bad and does not bother my dad who has a sensitive nose to perfumes. I only gave it 3 stars because it is not my first choice of lotion.
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
The best lotion to buy at big box stores for cheap! Is thick and works well to help dry skin, has a nice smell and doesn't smell like a medication! I use every day right out of the shower for the softest skin!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!