BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applie...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I don't use lotion very often usually because all the ones I've tried leave my skin to oily feeling or just don't help with my dry skin. This lotion surprised me i got it as a Christmas gift and even after the first use i was very pleased with how soft it made my skin without the oily feel. Its also doesn't bother my sensitive skin which is a big plus. " in 13 reviews
  • "The lotion is very moisturizing and feels great on your skin! Highly recommended." in 13 reviews
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Smells amazing and makes my skin feel clean and smooth. I use it every night before bed. Olay has always been a favorite of mine! It's not greasy and Goes on very nicely. Extremely affordable too! I will use this lotion for as long as I can and highly recommend this!
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite lotion, makes my skin shimmery. Not oily at all, drys up fast and it doesnt make you sweat. I love it. I do not use any other lotion. My skin is very delicate also the fragrance doesnt affect my skin, and it's not strong.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I love the scent of this lotion. I use it after I shave my legs and when I cleanse my face. This product keeps my skin moisturizer and soft after every application up to 3 hrs or more. I love using this in the summer months after I’ve been outside and exposed to the sun. It keeps my skin from drying out and becoming irritated.
Faviola L.
I love Olay, their products are amazing! This body lotion is great for someone who suffers from excessively dry skin all year. It's literally summer and my hands are usually flaky from being dry. I put this on and I know the lotion is doing its job because it seeps into my skin. I'll admit that it sometimes stings my hands from them being so dry but I don't mind it because my skin feels great afterwards.
Crystal G.
It was a good lotion, smells pleasant and feels great. The composition of it isn't too thick nor sticky, which is great for most people, but i prefer the creamy and thicker kind of lotion. It just makes me feel like it gives me more moisture. This lotion makes me feel like I have not put enough so I tend to keep on applying lotion every once in awhile, which makes me consume more.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I absolutely love oil of Olay products I think they are all great for all skin types.. depending on which product you get pricing varies.. I love this lotion it has a really nice sudle smells I love it and it has a light shimmer which gives a nice glow to the skin and it works great I highly recommend oil of Olay products
Karen O.
Marina, CA
I like this moisturizer because it makes my skin soft and supple without leaving me slippery. I also get it in the scentless in order to be able to apply any type of perfume on top and it’s great because it makes my perfume last longer. I’ve used this since I was a kid.
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Great product, it's best to use after you shower. It has made my skin very soft and hydrated its a very gentle product and it doesn't sit on top of the skin. It's very worth the $7 and I recommend it to anyone who has a problem with dry skin.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!