Olay Quench Daily Lotion plus Shimmer with Cocoa Butter 11.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brittney E.Olay Quench Daily Lotion plus Shimmer with Cocoa Butter 11.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brittney E.

BY OLAY

Leaves skin shimmering and smooth. Replenish skin with an immediate burst of moisture Skin becomes noticeably softer and more resistant to dryness Quench Body Lotion-Deep Moisture now has this new look and new name, but its formula is still the same* Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer delivers rich moisture deep into skin s surface, replenishing with a formula containing cocoa butter and vitamin B3.  First, this lotion provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours.  Then, drawn deep into skin s surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier to break the cycle of dry skin.  After just one use, you ll get breathable moisture that lasts all day.  In one short week, your skin becomes noticeably supple, fresh and radiant.  And by the time you finish the bottle, your skin will become one of your best beauty accessories. Add it to y see more...

• Does this product leave a oily feel after use?1 Answers
  • How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?4 Answers
  • When do you use this lotion .2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I liked this lotion and it absorbs quickly unlike many other lotions. This lotion is not very thick so I would not recommend it for people with very dry skin." in 9 reviews
  • "This product smells good and moisturizes. Its easy to find at most drugstores and is pretty affordable. I want to try the other scents as well. " in 5 reviews
Courtney E.
BINGHAMTON, NY
I have been using this the past couple years, its the only lotion that has actually eliminated my eczema!  Its not super strong scented so it works out for my senitive skin, it also works wonders on my hands, they no loner end up dry and cracking from being in water all the time at work.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this version of olay quench. The shimmer is so pretty but not immature at all. It is a nice understated true shimmer. Not glittery at all so you won't look like a "dancer". Instead you will look glowing everywhere your skin shows and every time it catches the light.
It makes me feel so feminine and pretty and young. I love the shimmer option. It's my go to with this lotion.
I remember when this lotion came out. The commercials about how it quenched your skin for 24 hours and made you super soft right away and stay that way was really enticing as a teen coming into womanhood.
We were really poor growing up so I could barely ever afford it but the couple times I could I was in love for life.
One of my most favorite things is the scent. It's a hard to explain unique scent. It smells fresh and clean but in a feminine way.
It is creamy going on but not so much so that it feels heavy and takes forever to dry. It sinks in pretty quickly and feels really good. You can feel the moisture deep in your skin almost immediately. More the more you use it. It makes your skin look healthy and glowing.
It does go kind of quick as the average bottles are about 8 oz and so if you use it every day you will probably need to re purchase every 2 to 3 weeks. 4 weeks max.
It is a little pricy for a drugstore lotion per ounce but its a really great quality lotion. I use high end lotion daily and the quality of this lotion is right on par with much more expensive options.
I totally recommend.
The dispenser is a normal push down dispenser. It's easy to use and it's very secure so I wouldn't mind traveling with it.
The packaging is classic and clean and looks nice on any vanity or shelf. Definitely try it. You will love it.
Emily G.
fort lauderdale
it’s pretty average to be completely honest it kind of makes my skin slightly oily but other than that it’s good for beginners and people who need/want extra shine to your face :)
Leanne G.
Springfield, MO
This product surprises me every time I put it on. It's light so it seems like it just might not do the job, but then you blend it into your skin and voila! I enjoy using this product. The only thing I would like is more of a scent to it.
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
The Quench Daily Lotion is a very good moisturizer. The cocoa butter is soothing and makes my skin feel noticeably softer after a few uses. It's a great price and worked very well. I don't love the shimmer effect, but that's a small issue that doesn't affect the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I love the shimmer it gives my skin. It is a fun twist and a way cool look to go to the beach or to a festival. I shine and feel moisturized. Cocoa Butter is the way to my heart and Olay has succeeded in meeting my expectations. I love this lotion over self tanner.
Nadia M.
Its Great Because It Doesn't Give An Oily Effect It Gives More Like A Smooth Effect It Did Meet my Expectations It Was Avery Effective On Skin I love It The Packaging Is Beautiful And gives A lot of Information I would Totally Buy It Again It Wonderful!
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
the best lotion for summer!!! you skin will be shimmering from morning to night, and not an over powerful shimmer, its a glowy sun kissed shimmer. its very affordable as well, Olay is carried in most drugstores. This lotion is with me at all times in the summer. I will forever use it :)
Jamie W.
Bakersfield , CA
I love using products with cocoa butter in them because it's the best thing to use on your skin. I have the most smith skin after using this lotion, it's a little pricey but I would definitely use it again. Overall the product is really good and I would recommend.
crystel s.
Perrysburg , OH
I really do like this product Aveeno is still my favorite it works well it does as it says it's not too pricey and it's found in the majority of the stores has good sense like I said it does well it's just not my favorite
Katelyn S.
How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
When do you use this lotion .
Nikki S.
N DARTMOUTH, MA
Does this product leave a oily feel after use?