Olay Quench Daily Lotion plus Shimmer with Cocoa Butter 11.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brittney E.Olay Quench Daily Lotion plus Shimmer with Cocoa Butter 11.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brittney E.

BY OLAY

Leaves skin shimmering and smooth. Replenish skin with an immediate burst of moisture Skin becomes noticeably softer and more resistant to dryness Quench Body Lotion-Deep Moisture now has this new look and new name, but its formula is still the same* Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer delivers rich moisture deep into skin s surface, replenishing with a formula containing cocoa butter and vitamin B3.  First, this lotion provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours.  Then, drawn deep into skin s surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier to break the cycle of dry skin.  After just one use, you ll get breathable moisture that lasts all day.  In one short week, your skin becomes noticeably supple, fresh and radiant.  And by the time you finish the bottle, your skin will become one of your best beauty accessories. Add it to y see more...

• Does this product leave a oily feel after use?1 Answers
  • How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?4 Answers
  • When do you use this lotion .2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jessica w.
I use this before my foundation daily and I feel like it makes a great base for my makeup. My foundation goes on my skin flawlessly afterwards. I know a lot of women use primer but I don't feel the need for it after using this lotion. Sometimes when using powder foundation I feel like your wrinkles are highlighted but this lotion fills all that in and gives you a smooth look.
funmi s.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this product for a long time and i love it, it is gentle on my skin and keeps the skin shinning. i only have to apply it once after bath and it carries me till i have another bath. The scent is nice and simple, i will buy it again and will recommend others to try it
Darlene C.
Cincinnati, OH
I just purchased this item 3 days ago it makes my skin feel so much smoothr. I could have paid a $1. 25 less and got the store brand but I decided to go with Olay and I am glad I did. Also has a very good sent.
Jovanna A.
Fontana, CA
The silkiness that this lotion leaves is utterly amazing... my skin when using this product always feel hydrated and moistured.... and the shimmery glow is only and added bonus to ones skin
soundra h.
Salem, OH
Loved this product. received it as a gift and was very pleased with the resulting soft skin and the scent was nice as well
Carla D.
Middle Village, NY
Best lotion in life keeps my skin glowing and soft my go to hands down ! It truly keeps your skin hydrated
Elizabeth B.
Salina, KS
I apply this after the beach. it rehydrates and makes my skin feel good. bonus glimmer which is summer fun
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
Love this . Makes my feel amazing . I have my husband rub me down with this and love the smell
Brittany G.
Rangely, CO
This lotion is nice and smells really good. It comes in handy on the go and I'd recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this version of olay quench. The shimmer is so pretty but not immature at all. It is a nice understated true shimmer. Not glittery at all so you won't look like a "dancer". Instead you will look glowing everywhere your skin shows and every time it catches the light.
It makes me feel so feminine and pretty and young. I love the shimmer option. It's my go to with this lotion.
I remember when this lotion came out. The commercials about how it quenched your skin for 24 hours and made you super soft right away and stay that way was really enticing as a teen coming into womanhood.
We were really poor growing up so I could barely ever afford it but the couple times I could I was in love for life.
One of my most favorite things is the scent. It's a hard to explain unique scent. It smells fresh and clean but in a feminine way.
It is creamy going on but not so much so that it feels heavy and takes forever to dry. It sinks in pretty quickly and feels really good. You can feel the moisture deep in your skin almost immediately. More the more you use it. It makes your skin look healthy and glowing.
It does go kind of quick as the average bottles are about 8 oz and so if you use it every day you will probably need to re purchase every 2 to 3 weeks. 4 weeks max.
It is a little pricy for a drugstore lotion per ounce but its a really great quality lotion. I use high end lotion daily and the quality of this lotion is right on par with much more expensive options.
I totally recommend.
The dispenser is a normal push down dispenser. It's easy to use and it's very secure so I wouldn't mind traveling with it.
The packaging is classic and clean and looks nice on any vanity or shelf. Definitely try it. You will love it.
Katelyn S.
How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
When do you use this lotion .
Nikki S.
N DARTMOUTH, MA
Does this product leave a oily feel after use?