BY OLAY

24-hour Hydrating Body Lotion
Repairs Skin’s Moisture Barrier To Break The Cycle Of Dry Skin
Improves Skin's Ability To Maintain Moisture In Just 1 Week
Contains A Nourishing Vitamin Complex
1 Bottle, 11.8 Fl Oz (600 Ml)

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Alanine, Proline,Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

• Do you think it's a good smelling body lotion to share be...1 Answers
  • Does this have glitter in it? 1 Answers
  • Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applie...1 Answers
Olay Quench Daily Lotion
  • "This works really well for me!! The product applies on soft and thin so nothing like the thick heavy mess I don't like. Smells really good and great value for its price. If I remember where I bought this I would get more lol. It also keeps the skin moisturized so no dryness right away like other lotions " in 6 reviews
  • "I have really bad skin that dry & flaky and it stays that way. I use this to help calm it down which seems to do the trick for me. It smells good and lasts me awhile. I would recommend 100% to trying this!" in 4 reviews
Amanda G.
One of my favorite lotions! I remember using this as a preteen, then completely forgetting about it for 8 years. I saw a bottle of it at a friend's house and I was reminded how much I liked it! It's not an over powering scent, the shimmer isn't crazy, and it's pretty good for moisturizing. The only thing that would make it better is if it moisturized more. But I still love it!
Paige O.
Charlotte
The Olay Quench Daily Lotion is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin. The consistency is thick and creamy. It’s not like these other lotions that just sit on top of your skin. This lotion actually coats the skin to ensure the maximum amount of moisture all day long. It also smell amazing and makes your skin really soft!
Crystal F.
I love this lotion. When I seen it I smell it and it smell wonderful. I had to buy it N tried it out. It is worth buying. I brought it at Kroger that's where I first saw it at. It made my skin feel soft when I put it on. I would really recommend that you do try it really if you love Olay product like I do.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Smells amazing and makes my skin feel clean and smooth. I use it every night before bed. Olay has always been a favorite of mine! It's not greasy and Goes on very nicely. Extremely affordable too! I will use this lotion for as long as I can and highly recommend this!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Hands down, best body lotion out there! It makes my skin so soft. I apply it everyday after my shower. It smells very girly and does leave your skin shimmery. I’ve been using this lotion for 10 years and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Catherine M.
This is my go to all over lotion. It has a mild fresh scent that isn’t too overpowering. It applies like a normal lotion but dries down much lighter like a gel. Its perfect for winter dry skin and its reasonably priced. I also like that it doesn’t have any glitter or reflect in it.I would highly recommend and I will be repurchasing again.
Sarah G.
I love this lotion. It's hard for me to find a lotion that doesn't leave my skin itchy. This is a winner! The smell is wonderful. It is not to thick that it doesn't rub in good, not to thin that it's like water. It goes on smooth!
Jessica V.
Glen spey , NY
Olay lotion and bodywash are the best for your skin hands down. If you use the bodywash in the shower and then get out and use the lotion it makes your skin so smooth and smelling amazing
Ashley L.
This is my favorite lotion. It's very hydrating for the skin. It dries into the skin super quickly so you don't have that sticky feeling on your hands or body. It's very affordable.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I have been using this lotion for around 10 years now and it never lets me down. It feels great on my skin and keeps it hydrated. Quench lotion has a wonderful scent and a beautiful, light shimmer that it leaves on your skin. It makes your skin look amazing in the sun! You can find this lotion at any CVS, Rite Aid, etc. I highly recommend it.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Is this expensive?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the scent?
Jessica M.
Mission, TX
How does this leave your skin feeling after a single application?
Alyssa Kayla J.
I used to LOVE this product but it has been impossible to find this original formula, I only ever see the "light" version. Do they still make this one? And if so where can I find it!
Vanesa P.
Can anyone compare this lotion to another brand that might have a more affordable price?