BY OLAY

Helps Stop the Cycle of Dry Skin 24 hour moisture from Olay.  The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin s barrier over time.  With continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness.  Help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel.  Replenish skin with fast-absorbing moisture  Helps prevent the return of dry skin For the following skin types:  Normal, Dry Helps with these skin concerns:  Dry Skin Questions?  see more...

• Do you think it's a good smelling body lotion to share between gi...1 Answers
  • Does this have glitter in it? 1 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling after a single application?3 Answers
Catherine M.
This is my go to all over lotion. It has a mild fresh scent that isn’t too overpowering. It applies like a normal lotion but dries down much lighter like a gel. Its perfect for winter dry skin and its reasonably priced. I also like that it doesn’t have any glitter or reflect in it.I would highly recommend and I will be repurchasing again.
Crystal F.
I love this lotion. When I seen it I smell it and it smell wonderful. I had to buy it N tried it out. It is worth buying. I brought it at Kroger that's where I first saw it at. It made my skin feel soft when I put it on. I would really recommend that you do try it really if you love Olay product like I do.
Leah W.
Dayton
I use this product first thing when I get out of the shower! Nothing else helps my dry Skin like this product does! It’s silky smooth and feels so good on my skin! I love how easy it is on my skin, not rough but smooth! I love this product!
Sarah G.
I love this lotion. It's hard for me to find a lotion that doesn't leave my skin itchy. This is a winner! The smell is wonderful. It is not to thick that it doesn't rub in good, not to thin that it's like water. It goes on smooth!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I have been using this lotion for around 10 years now and it never lets me down. It feels great on my skin and keeps it hydrated. Quench lotion has a wonderful scent and a beautiful, light shimmer that it leaves on your skin. It makes your skin look amazing in the sun! You can find this lotion at any CVS, Rite Aid, etc. I highly recommend it.
Jay H.
I love this lotion. My mom bought it and had it in the bathroom and I’d use it from time to time. It made my skin sooo soft and moisturized. I used this on my face and body. The scent is nice too
Sierra S.
Boca Raton
I do like this lotion it did a very good job in keep my skin moisturized! The packaging was cute i did enjoy it l! I actually bought this at CVS and it was  at a good price. I have used this a couple times and every time it worked so nicely! Yes I would reccomend if you are looking for a moisturizing lotion
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love all of the Olay lotions I have never tried one that disappoints. The lotion feels great and smells amazing! Totally worth the cost and compared to some of the other lotions also affordable. I would highly recommend, I have a bottle in my bathroom so guests can use as well.
Rayetta F.
I love this lotion.. I have really dry skin this lotion is perfect for that!! It last all day and you don't have to reapply like most lotions. It's very hard for me to find a lotion I like but this definitely meet my expectation!! Thanks Olay I can't wait to purchase again!!
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I have a skin condition that requires I keep my skin hydrated, nothing serious it's more cosmetically unpleasant. Since using this lotion I have had no problems with dryness and can even miss a day without noticing a recurrence. The price is a little high but it definitely works.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Is this expensive?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the scent?
Jessica M.
Mission, TX
How does this leave your skin feeling after a single application?
Vanesa P.
Can anyone compare this lotion to another brand that might have a more affordable price?
Alyssa Kayla J.
I used to LOVE this product but it has been impossible to find this original formula, I only ever see the "light" version. Do they still make this one? And if so where can I find it!