BY OLAY #60 in Facial Moisturizers

Helps Stop the Cycle of Dry Skin 24 hour moisture from Olay.  The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin s barrier over time.  With continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness.  Help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel.  Replenish skin with fast-absorbing moisture  Helps prevent the return of dry skin For the following skin types:  Normal, Dry Helps with these skin concerns:  Dry Skin Questions?  see more...

Olay Quench Daily Lotion
  • "I have very sensitive and dry skin and it is very difficult for me to find a lotion that keeps me moisturized without clogging my pores and this is it!" in 5 reviews
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Okay, in my opinion w/tried long- termed experience in overall use of this product line, (since my early teen yrs.) w/other failed & more expensive names tried, it is the very best at improving & caring for your skin! Not only is the Olay name affordable, conveniently widely stocked locally for all, it does in fact perform w/ visibly fantastic results !!! With what is a sworn by testimony, I can always count on my skin feeling refreshed, nourished and the pay off with every use provides an instant visible one ! In this, it immediately conditions, lifts and provides a better and smoothr firmness to the skin. And it has a pleasant light scent ! Love the added nutrients it has, both vitamins E & B3. Works great to protect your skin applied prior to make up use, as this is what I do, in addition to sometimes assisting me in removing my make up, and is used on my facial skin prior to bed. It's light, non greasy and my skin, just as I do, absolutely loves this staple to me product !!!! <3
Natalie E.
Brookline, MA
As someone who has struggled with extremely dry skin my entire life, this lotion is my EVERYTHING. I've tried other lotions, but always come back to quench because it not only relieves dry, itchy skin, but if you have been using the lotion for a week or so and miss an application, your skin will still feel great until the next day. This will be the 7th year straight that this lotion is my go-to, but it is sometimes hard to find in stores. I recommend purchasing from Amazon, they usually have it in stock at a good price.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion! I specifically love it for after shaving. Prevents me from getting an annoying itch and razor burn. Putting it on right after showering is amazing. Adds so much moisture to your skin, leaves your skin smooth and soft, and doesn't leave any residue. The smell is AMAZING and even though it is scented, it does not break me out so sensitive skin people can use this! Also love putting it on before bed. Something about the smell helps me relax. Great lotion and I highly recommend.
Kim M.
Orlando, FL
This lotion smells amazing and works well. It hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple. The formula is rich without being greasy or leaving any feeling of residue behind. One application, and you'll be surprised at how soft it makes your skin feel.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rub this on my legs whenever I get out of the shower and they always feel great afterward. It's a pretty standard lotion, so it's not too fancy but it keeps my legs nice and moisturized. A big bottle of it isn't too expensive and it'll last forever.
Alissa H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This moisturizer works amazing! It doesn't sit on top of your skin like a lot of other moisturizers do, but rather it soaks right it! It also smells great! It has the perfect amount of fregramce without smelling too strong. I put it on everyday!
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is AMAZING! I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and this product makes me feel great! It doesn't leave an oily or sticky finish and my skin feels hydrated all day. I don't feel the need to reapply a million times. Great product!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how smooth this goes on. It doesn't feel heavy and just glides across your skin. There's a lovely goldish glimmer to it and a soft but pleasant scent. I would definitely purchase this again once my current bottle runs out.
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride-or-DIE lotion. I use it daily and have repurchased it so many times! It's very moisturizing and would recommend this to everyone!
The big ol body will last you quite some time, and it's not expensive!
Haleema A.
I can't say enough about how wonderful this print is. It goes on like butter and it's so creamy and easy to absorb. The scent is incredible and it keeps your skin hydrated for days! Stock up!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the scent?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Is this expensive?
Vanesa P.
Can anyone compare this lotion to another brand that might have a more affordable price?
Jessica M.
Mission, TX
How does this leave your skin feeling after a single application?
Alyssa Kayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this product but it has been impossible to find this original formula, I only ever see the "light" version. Do they still make this one? And if so where can I find it!