Olay Quench Age Defying Vitamin E Body Lotion uploaded by darkskin e.Olay Quench Age Defying Vitamin E Body Lotion uploaded by darkskin e.

BY OLAY

24-hour Hydrating Body Lotion
Repairs Skin’s Moisture Barrier To Break The Cycle Of Dry Skin
Improves Skin's Ability To Maintain Moisture In Just 1 Week
Contains A Nourishing Vitamin Complex
1 Bottle, 11.8 Fl Oz (600 Ml)

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Alanine, Proline,Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
I use this product daily, I am completely in love with it! My great-grandmother swore by this brand and I can see why. It certainly lives up to the claims on the bottle.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
So far so good!!!! I just bought this today and used it right after my shower. First impressions are important and the scent is so feminine and light!! The lotion is velvety smooth and did not leave my skin greasy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE OLAY products so I am excited to see results after a few weeks. My skin is so smooth and looks hydrated after one use!!! So excited I decided to stray away from my usual body lotion!!!
Julie W.
Gainesville, TX
I have had three babies, so it is no secret that I have stretch marks. I use this lotion after every shower and the appearance of the stretch marks have lessened, almost completely. Olay is my favorite brand of moisturizer!
Morgan W.
Carson City
I use this to get a head start with aging so when that time comes I'll have a boost! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and spft
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I really enjoyed this. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky film on my skin after use