BY OLAY

24 hour moisture from Olay.   The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin s barrier over time.  With continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness.   1 Use: Moisturizes for all day relief of dry skin.  1 Week: Helps heal skin s moisture barrier.   1 Bottle: Skin becomes rehabilitated and less prone to stubborn dryness. Moisturize skin and help heal its moisture barrier to prevent dry skin from coming back. Replenish skin with moisture Repair and nourish to prevent the return of dry skin Fragrance-Free For the following skin types: Dry Helps with these skin concerns: Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Sensitive Skin Questions?

Olay Quench Advanced Healing Intensive Lotion
  • "This lotion is great! Living in the dry heat is really harmful to the skin, so I love using this lotion to stay moisturized! It smells great and is extremely moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after I use it. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is wonderful lotion! I would recommend this to anyone! I have very dry skin and this lotion works well. I am so happy I've found this stuff!" in 6 reviews
  • "The lotion smells great and works for dry skin and cracked open skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion works well." in 1 review
  • "My skin gets really dry in the winter, but having this eliminates that problem." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is perfect to use after getting a tattoo! It's great for sensitive and healing skin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, instead my skin feels hydrated and dries quickly. I would recommend to anyone in need of lotion for sensitivity.
Dolicia D.
Pensacola, FL
As a tattoo artist skin care is very important to me. I recommend this product along with 3 other basic lotions for day three of the healing process in the aftercare of a new tattoo. Fragrance free means no stinging or I'll effects and so long as no scanning on the fresh tattoo clients can really load it up to aid in the dryness and peeling. I love it.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Haven't used this product in a while but when I was using it left my skin feeling great and smelling good. It's great for dry skin or when you simply want a little moisture without the oily feeling.

....now I'm going to purchase this again, I love it.
Jelly L.
Aw man its been i while since ive used this, i forgot all about it, i use to use this everyday, love love...the smell the feel of it, my skin use to be so soft, i always add some baby oil gel to my lotions for shine, smoothness, more soft and longer hydrating
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Honestly speaking, this a really good lotion. My skin gets really dry in the winter, but having this eliminates that problem. It does wonder on my skin. If you haven't tried it I truly recommend you should....uuumm, what are you waiting for 😁
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
This lotion is Amazing! Living in a humid area is really bad for the skin, so I enjoy using this lotion to stay moisturized! It smells great and is extremely moisturizing. I love how my skin feels so soft after I use it.
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
Lorena L.
I am a big fan of the Olay products. I believe Olay has been such a successful brand because the product they put out really work. I switch to this brand after using Nivea. and I don't regret it such a soft scent and leaves your skin feeling so smooth but not oily. I really recommended.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells s good my mothe in law uses it so I'm going with wat she's telling me n she loves the smell and smoothness of it when she apples it on her skin she just love this lotion
chrys j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion! I am an Olay fanatic, however the only thing I would change about this is the scent. Otherwise, it goes on great, hydrates my skin and keeps it glowing!
Kari T.
Does this lotion leave your skin hydrated all day?
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I have a question Olay been around for many many years why hasnt it has it own makeup or perfume