Olay Prox Wrinkle Smoothing Anti Aging Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Kd A.Olay Prox Wrinkle Smoothing Anti Aging Cream Moisturizer uploaded by arianna m.Olay Prox Wrinkle Smoothing Anti Aging Cream Moisturizer uploaded by khalida n.

BY OLAY

The Prox By Olay Wrinkle Smoothing Anti-aging Face Cream Is Designed To Smooth Out Uneven Texture With Moisture To Combat The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Advanced Formula Leaves Your Skin Soft, Smooth And Younger-looking. Designed With The Global Derm Alliance, This Daily Moisturizer Is Clinically Proven To Increase Surface Cell Turnover And Fortifies The Moisture Barrier With Hydration For Healthy- Looking Skin. The Formula Infused With Amino Peptides, Niacinamide And Vitamins Re-signals Skin To Perform More Like It Did When It Was Younger.

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Dimethiconol, Panthenol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Carnosine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Elastin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Laureth-7, Stearic Acid, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Decyl Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Mica.

• How well does this work ? is it worth the money or is the...1 Answers
  • Love Olay products, but find this line expensive . Do the...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream! I currently use som...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Hydrating and firming. keeps my skin looking nice and smooth. great quality for the price " in 9 reviews
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Love the smell, love how it makes my skin feel, love that it moisturizes without leaving any residue! The best of all worlds. The cost might prohibit me from buying often, or using as my only product, but I really do love it. Would recommend! Seems that Olay has great products and never leaves my skin feeling dry.
Ce D.
Thomasville
I used this as a daily moisturizer! I know it is a wrinkle cream but I would put it on as a face primer before makeup everyday! My skin and makeup looked amazing all day. After a month of use my skin looked amazing without makeup and my pores and smile lines where reduced greatly!
Pragati L.
My mom using this for a month now. But not happy it seems. She is in her 60s and want to make her wrinkles appear less. It has not resulted her much, but i asked her to continue for few more days so result appear. I have seen good reviews though.
Shay V.
Neenah
I really didn’t like the smell of it. I’m used to using products with no smell. This was my first time using it and I probably wouldn’t use it again. It wasn’t greasy which was nice. I just need a product that is more moisturizing
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
I received a sample of this in the mail and instantly fell in love. It smelled great felt great and made my skin look and feel amazing. I liked it so much that I recommend it to my mom and my grandma and they went and bought some.
Liv M.
This cream helps my moms wrinkles and makes her happy!!! She says after about a week she felt and looked 2 years younger! Everyone in our family saw the difference. 100% recommend! This is always on our grocery list now
Anh D.
Portland, OR
Stole this from my mom and I really like it. I use it before bed near on my temples, forehead and my smile line. My face feels very firm and wrinkle free. I’m only 21 and don’t have much wrinkles but better to start young before I get them. Right? Right.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I picked this up randomly one day because I forgot my moisturizer at home and I didn't expect too much out of it to be honest, but I ended up really liking it. Even if I moisturize my face with a different moisturizer I like to use this one around my eye area and on any other areas where I think I see Fine Lines starting to form. I really seems to do the trick and it definitely is moisturizing! That I will say!
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
Olay Prox Wrinkle Smoothing Anti Aging Cream Moisturizer did the best job of hiding/ getting rid of my wrinkles! This product had tightened my face just enough so that all my wrinkles were gone! I absolutely loved using the Olay Prox Wrinkle Smoothing Anti Aging Cream Moisturizer! I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to get rid of their wrinkles.
Shea G.
USA
Perfect for firming up under eyes! My eyes are super baggy, and I'm already getting fine lines under my eyes. This helps tighten and smooth so my makeup does not crease up in this area!
Amanda G.
Henderson , NV
I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream! I currently use some olay products but want some input on this product before I make a decision to buy! And if you use it, how long have you used it??
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
Love Olay products, but find this line expensive . Do they work and are they worth the price?
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Has anyone elese tried this cream and how long have you used it? What are your thoughts on the product.
Elizabeth T.
Is this product effective as a day moisturizer? I know it’s usually used as night cream.
Crystal M.
How well does this work ? is it worth the money or is there something that works better?