BY OLAY

Our Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment Targets Dark Spots And Discolorations At The Source To Help Correct The Look Of Hyperpigmentation While Delivering Intense Hydration. Designed By The Global Derm Alliance, This Concentrated Treatment Renews Skin’s Surface Resulting In Brighter More Even Skin Tone.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthan Gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cellulose Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

• Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
This product is amazing! I suffer from spider veins not to severe but they appear every once in a while on my lower cheeks. Not to mention the dark circles under my eyes as any mother has, this makes me feel confident and makes my skin look flawless!
Tamesha D.
I have dark spots on my face. My grandmother has always been a dedicated Olay user so she recommended this. It helped clear some of the spots. I didn't not like the feel of it however. Probably won't purchase again.
Laura M.
Chino Hills
I used this product for months to correct a couple of hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks and did not see the promised results. Yes, it definitely made my skin softer but the main point of this serum was to fade dark spots and I didn't notice a significant change to the discoloration. I can buy a moisturizer for much less than this so I don't think I would buy this product again.
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
 often times I am in the sun, which is not the greatest thing. I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible, but that's not always possible. When I'm exposed to the sun for even a short period of time dark splotches go all over my body. I never really bothered me  until splotches appeared on my face. Thankfully with this product  my dark splotches have become a lot lighter.
Quds T.
Wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It could definitely improve a bit more. It didn't make much of a difference for me. I don't think I would use it again, as it wasn't very effective. I would not buy again. I also do not recommend to anyone either.
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Being as fair skinned as me I have a lot of uneven skin tone. I tried this and it seemed to be working for the most part. I used til empty but wasn't to impressed with the product.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
It doesn't smell very good, but it did make my skin soft. Overall it's pretty adorable. It's not to harsh it's not the most sensitive skincare I've used but it's not the worst either. If they made it smell better I'd be more impressed
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This has definitely help my skin even out. It is worth every penny spend. It has a nice packaging and and I would recommend it to anyone I know. It was my first time using it and I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing again.
Tymara B.
Euless, TX
I would love to tey this product out. I heard it wirks really well. I need to find a product that helps with blemishes from acne. I use this brand often and I guess it is time to add this product to my list.
Andrea L.
I recommend this product to anyone with any type of skin. I love it because you can buy it anywhere. It was my first time using it. The packaging was great, and neat. I would definitely buy it again .
monica T.
Pasadena, TX
How well does this work?
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?