BY OLAY

The Prox By Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Resets And Clinically Transforms Skin For Proven Results At Home. Designed By Dermatologists, It Exfoliates For Visibly Improved Texture After Two Uses. Experience Exfoliation 7x Better Than Our Scrub Alone For Visibly Brighter, More Even Skin Tone.

Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20

Olay Prox Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Refills

Start your review of Olay Prox Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Refills!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I used this line for a little under six months and didn't see much of a difference. The first use my skin felt softer but as far as dark spots and fine lines go there was no change. After three months my skin was baby soft, but again, no change in the issues this product promises to fix. After six months I was out of product and had the same issues as before. I would recommend this to anyone trying to rid themselves of rough texture. If you're trying to fight aging or get rid of sunspots go to the spa and get a real microdermabrasion.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Love, love, love this scrub!!! It has smoothed my face, skin tone is consistent. It is my scrub of choice. I use it more than I probably should but I am a grower and am in soil, plants, bugs etc., and this product gets in and takes care of the old flabby skin!! Its great I wish I could find a larger size!!! If anyone knows where to get a larger size please speak up!!!
Jennifer B.
This was included in the Olay cleansing brush kit I purchased at CVS and I loved it! I would use the brush attachment and included cleanser then I would use the sponge attachment with the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion. My skin would feel SO soft when done. I ended up handing my system down to my daughter when I received my FOREO but I would still use it today.
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC
I loved this! I really liked the smell and the overall experience I don't usually this brand but I liked using it and would probably continue to use it moving forward. and I was very happy with the product and would definitely use it again and would recommend to a friend.
Jordan B.
Marion
This whole a cleaning product where it’s great I keeping my skin nice and clean and making sure there is an a lot of oil or dirt buildup the only negative about this product is how expensive it is and that it doesn’t last for very long period of time
Whitney L.
Wartburg, TN
I love this for an athome microderm. Of course it isn't as effective as the real thing but it's a affordable at home supplement to regular facials and microderm. I love it when I'm getting ready for a special night and want to have glowing skin!
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
This was too rough on my sensitive skin. It definitely did exfoliate, but my skin definitely suffered from this being too abrasive. If my skin wasn't as sensitive, I think it would have been a good product.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Be careful if you have sensitive skin. I used this once a week and felt like my skin as getting smoother, but then my skin started to wear down too much and I had to stop. Very effective, but not for me.
Kaylee P.
gunter
Purchased at: Macy's
Works great, Nd kept my skin feeling healthy new and soft. I was beyond my expectations and first time user never had used it before. It was very gentle which I like and I would totally recommend it to my friends and family.
stacy C.
Oil Of Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-exfolaiting Wet Cleansing Cloths (3 Pack) I always go back to Olay. They have a fantastic line of skincare. From face wipes to body wash they have it all!