BY OLAY #5 in Skin Care Tools

The Prox By Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Resets And Clinically Transforms Skin For Proven Results At Home. Designed By Dermatologists, It Exfoliates For Visibly Improved Texture After Two Uses. Use The Microdermabrasion Setting Up To Twice A Week With The Microdermabrasion Foam Head And Self-warming Thermal Crystal Polisher. Experience Exfoliation 7x Better Than Our Scrub Alone For Visibly Brighter, More Even Skin Tone.
It Can Also Be Used For Daily Cleansing With The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser And Soft Bristle Head. Each Rotation Provides Gentle Exfoliation With Cleansing That’s Better Than Basic Cleansing On Hard-to-remove Makeup. The Facial Cleansing Brush Deeply Cleans And Helps Maximize The Immediate Hydrating Effectiveness Of Your Anti-aging Moisturizer. With 3 Speeds, You Can Control How The Cleansing Brush Treats Your Skin For A Customized Facial Care Routine.

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser-
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Thermal Crystal Polisher-
Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20

• Does it really help with fine lines? 1 Answers
  • I see that the price of this is actually on the low side ...2 Answers
  • How long do use the brush for? either for the face wash o...1 Answers
Olay Prox Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
  • "I generally rub my face wash on for a few seconds to get it spread out and then use the brush." in 1 review
  • "I recently got very serious about my skin care and bought this to get a little jump start because of the microdermabrasion (which is amazing and I love how it warms up on your face as you rub it in)." in 1 review
  • "Since I started using it again, I haven't had a bit of trouble with dry skin." in 1 review
  • "Use Microdermabrasion only once a week since it remove your dead skin and use the cleansing brush 2-3 times a week for better result. " in 1 review
Natalie W.
I really liked this I got it at Walmart for under $25 . If you need a good affordable option to clean ur skin this is it it really gets out a lot of dirt when I used this I found my skin was a lot softer. And the cleanser and scrub are actually pretty good, the only con about the scrub is I got it in my mouth and it tasted so bad like so bad the taste wouldn’t come out for like an hour but other than that I really recommend this.
Glam D.
This is a great dupe for the clairisonic. I can honestly say that I feel as though my skin can not go without brush cleansing after using this and by more expensive systems over the last few years! I typically have combination skin with occasional breakouts and texture. After using my brush cleansing systems daily, and the ProX thermal polisher with this device twice a week my skin now looks so much better than before. All of my dry skin is gone, my skin is significantly brighter, and the tone is more even. I now use a different cleanser with my brush cleaning systems, however I still use the Olay polisher about 2-3 times a week for about 10 minutes at a time. This is different from how the directions instruct users to use this system, but it works great for my skin. This system kit comes with a bonus Pro-X moisturizer which is okay but not something I repurchased after using the sample. I follow up with a brightening serum after cleansing. If you have dull skin and dont want to invest in a pricey brush cleansing device, I would definitely recommend giving the Olay ProX device a try!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I purchased this because I wanted one of the pricier versions (everyone was raving!), but I didn't know if I'd love it or even use it, so I went with the Olay version. I enjoyed the fact that it came with 2 different attachments and products to use - one to cleanse and one to exfoliate. I found myself not really using the cleansing product, and eventually went to using the exfoliating product with the cleansing brush because the exfoliating brush didn't feel like it was doing much for me. I did like using this combination, and felt like it did do some for the texture and radiance of my skin, but not significantly. I do always feel fresh and clean after using it, but I just don't find myself reaching for it as much as I initially thought I would. Maybe I will try to get back into it, but there is just something that I don't love about it, and I think it's the brush/product combinations that I just don't find very effective.
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
For someone who is on a budget and wants a decent facial brush this works great. Now the only down side is it does comes with two heads a regular brush and a microdermabrasion kit. It comes with two different exfoliants that for me did not last very long. I haven’t had the money to pick up refills.
Victoria T.
I absolutely love the red tube in this kit! It has little mini crystals that do not dissolve when scrubbing. Ive used it both with the microdermabrasion cleaner and without! Scrubs all the dead cells off my skin and I feel so soft afterwards!
Julia A.
North Oaks, MN
The best electronic scrubber for the price! I use a different cleanser and use it with this device every night. I think it helps my moisturizer sink in to my skin better. No need to buy a pricier option!
Michelle T.
Hopkinsville
10/10 rating. I love this product! Goomg after a long day and being able to relax and take off all my make up is so relaxing. Then to top it off i get to cleanse my face using this product.
Sherry D.
Really works! It gets warm and you feel like its getting in there and smoothing everything out. The price is right too, much cheaper than going to an esthetician (but I do both 😉
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I freaking love this set! I found it in the deal when I was at the store and when I got it home and tried it I want it more. There is a exfoliant to get all the build-up dead skin off of your face and then there is a cleanser for everyday use. The facial brush they give you to use with this set it's also pretty good for a starter set.
Keia R.
I use this everyday. I have super oily skin and it can sometime cause acne. Since I have been using this my acne has been kept to a minimum. I also use this in addition to Neutrogena cleansing products. Comes with batteries and 2 tubes of cleanser. Very inexpensive, I have been using mine for about 3-4 months now and do not have any issues.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
Just using this for the first time, did you do both treatments the first time or just a certain one?
Jackie C.
I see that the price of this is actually on the low side for microderm kits. Does it actually help get rid of spots or just dull skin?
Melissa S.
Manteca, CA
Does it really help with fine lines?
Victoria r.
where can i fine this?
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
How does this work never got to try this

back