BY OLAY

The Prox By Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Resets And Clinically Transforms Skin For Proven Results At Home. Designed By Dermatologists, It Exfoliates For Visibly Improved Texture After Two Uses. Use The Microdermabrasion Setting Up To Twice A Week With The Microdermabrasion Foam Head And Self-warming Thermal Crystal Polisher. Experience Exfoliation 7x Better Than Our Scrub Alone For Visibly Brighter, More Even Skin Tone.
It Can Also Be Used For Daily Cleansing With The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser And Soft Bristle Head. Each Rotation Provides Gentle Exfoliation With Cleansing That’s Better Than Basic Cleansing On Hard-to-remove Makeup. The Facial Cleansing Brush Deeply Cleans And Helps Maximize The Immediate Hydrating Effectiveness Of Your Anti-aging Moisturizer. With 3 Speeds, You Can Control How The Cleansing Brush Treats Your Skin For A Customized Facial Care Routine.

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser-
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Thermal Crystal Polisher-
Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20

• Does it really help with fine lines? 1 Answers
  • I see that the price of this is actually on the low side ...2 Answers
  • How long do use the brush for? either for the face wash o...1 Answers
Olay Prox Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
  • "I generally rub my face wash on for a few seconds to get it spread out and then use the brush." in 1 review
  • "I recently got very serious about my skin care and bought this to get a little jump start because of the microdermabrasion (which is amazing and I love how it warms up on your face as you rub it in)." in 1 review
  • "Since I started using it again, I haven't had a bit of trouble with dry skin." in 1 review
  • "Use Microdermabrasion only once a week since it remove your dead skin and use the cleansing brush 2-3 times a week for better result. " in 1 review
Sumiah M.
Metuchen, NJ
I’ve been using this brush for a bit more than a year now, and I can tell it’s made such a difference on the appearance of my skin. I noticed that my skin is smoother and I now have a lot less acne than I used to. I usually change out the brush heads every 3 or so months. I’d definitely recommend trying it.
Everything N.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
This was great it lasted me 3 years before it went out and the cream and wash was good I recommend this for a valuable product the price was good compared to some of the other brands and works great recommend
Rachel K.
Bentonville, AR
I think this product works great, just not great for my sensitive skin. I did break out after using this system, but I usually break out when using a physical exfoliant. I would recommend to someone whose skin can handle rougher exfoliating.
Natalie W.
I really liked this I got it at Walmart for under $25 . If you need a good affordable option to clean ur skin this is it it really gets out a lot of dirt when I used this I found my skin was a lot softer. And the cleanser and scrub are actually pretty good, the only con about the scrub is I got it in my mouth and it tasted so bad like so bad the taste wouldn’t come out for like an hour but other than that I really recommend this.
Glam D.
This is a great dupe for the clairisonic. I can honestly say that I feel as though my skin can not go without brush cleansing after using this and by more expensive systems over the last few years! I typically have combination skin with occasional breakouts and texture. After using my brush cleansing systems daily, and the ProX thermal polisher with this device twice a week my skin now looks so much better than before. All of my dry skin is gone, my skin is significantly brighter, and the tone is more even. I now use a different cleanser with my brush cleaning systems, however I still use the Olay polisher about 2-3 times a week for about 10 minutes at a time. This is different from how the directions instruct users to use this system, but it works great for my skin. This system kit comes with a bonus Pro-X moisturizer which is okay but not something I repurchased after using the sample. I follow up with a brightening serum after cleansing. If you have dull skin and dont want to invest in a pricey brush cleansing device, I would definitely recommend giving the Olay ProX device a try!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I purchased this because I wanted one of the pricier versions (everyone was raving!), but I didn't know if I'd love it or even use it, so I went with the Olay version. I enjoyed the fact that it came with 2 different attachments and products to use - one to cleanse and one to exfoliate. I found myself not really using the cleansing product, and eventually went to using the exfoliating product with the cleansing brush because the exfoliating brush didn't feel like it was doing much for me. I did like using this combination, and felt like it did do some for the texture and radiance of my skin, but not significantly. I do always feel fresh and clean after using it, but I just don't find myself reaching for it as much as I initially thought I would. Maybe I will try to get back into it, but there is just something that I don't love about it, and I think it's the brush/product combinations that I just don't find very effective.
syd f.
Hemet, CA
I love my prox micro derm system! This system is great! I like have the brush to use with cleaners on sometimes a daily basis depending on my skincare needs, and the microdermabrasion option for1x a week or couple times a month. This brush does a deep clean without applying too much pressure and feels quite nice, I like that's it dual speed as well. Again having sensitive skin I gradually built up to using this item on more of a daily basis. Be advised, do not use the provided scrubs with daily use, it will highly irritate the skin, I would reccomend once every 2 weeks, once a week if tolerable. I would definately repurchase, downside is nowhere sells replacement heads near me and can only be purchased online
Michelle T.
Hopkinsville
10/10 rating. I love this product! Goomg after a long day and being able to relax and take off all my make up is so relaxing. Then to top it off i get to cleanse my face using this product.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I freaking love this set! I found it in the deal when I was at the store and when I got it home and tried it I want it more. There is a exfoliant to get all the build-up dead skin off of your face and then there is a cleanser for everyday use. The facial brush they give you to use with this set it's also pretty good for a starter set.
Taylor W.
Carrollton, TX
Olay gets an A plus for this Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System! If you’ve ever gotten Microdermabrasion done before then you can attest that this product is similar to the actual procedure.Olay Prox Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
Just using this for the first time, did you do both treatments the first time or just a certain one?
Jackie C.
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
I would love a sample product of this I have lupus and rosesa and I am embarrassed about my face when it brakes out so I think this would help to moisturize my face :)
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
How does this work never got to try this
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I am considering buying this. I'm wondering if it will work on my sensitive skin, or will it make me break out? Has anyone with sensitive skin have a comment?