BY OLAY #63 in Skin Care Tools

The Prox By Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System Resets And Clinically Transforms Skin For Proven Results At Home. Designed By Dermatologists, It Exfoliates For Visibly Improved Texture After Two Uses. Use The Microdermabrasion Setting Up To Twice A Week With The Microdermabrasion Foam Head And Self-warming Thermal Crystal Polisher. Experience Exfoliation 7x Better Than Our Scrub Alone For Visibly Brighter, More Even Skin Tone.
It Can Also Be Used For Daily Cleansing With The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser And Soft Bristle Head. Each Rotation Provides Gentle Exfoliation With Cleansing That’s Better Than Basic Cleansing On Hard-to-remove Makeup. The Facial Cleansing Brush Deeply Cleans And Helps Maximize The Immediate Hydrating Effectiveness Of Your Anti-aging Moisturizer. With 3 Speeds, You Can Control How The Cleansing Brush Treats Your Skin For A Customized Facial Care Routine.

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser-
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Thermal Crystal Polisher-
Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20

• Does it really help with fine lines? 1 Answers
  • I see that the price of this is actually on the low side ...2 Answers
  • How long do use the brush for? either for the face wash o...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I generally rub my face wash on for a few seconds to get it spread out and then use the brush." in 1 review
  • "I recently got very serious about my skin care and bought this to get a little jump start because of the microdermabrasion (which is amazing and I love how it warms up on your face as you rub it in)." in 1 review
  • "Since I started using it again, I haven't had a bit of trouble with dry skin." in 1 review
  • "Use Microdermabrasion only once a week since it remove your dead skin and use the cleansing brush 2-3 times a week for better result. " in 1 review
Natalie W.
I really liked this I got it at Walmart for under $25 . If you need a good affordable option to clean ur skin this is it it really gets out a lot of dirt when I used this I found my skin was a lot softer. And the cleanser and scrub are actually pretty good, the only con about the scrub is I got it in my mouth and it tasted so bad like so bad the taste wouldn’t come out for like an hour but other than that I really recommend this.
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
For someone who is on a budget and wants a decent facial brush this works great. Now the only down side is it does comes with two heads a regular brush and a microdermabrasion kit. It comes with two different exfoliants that for me did not last very long. I haven’t had the money to pick up refills.
Michelle T.
Hopkinsville
10/10 rating. I love this product! Goomg after a long day and being able to relax and take off all my make up is so relaxing. Then to top it off i get to cleanse my face using this product.
Sherry D.
Really works! It gets warm and you feel like its getting in there and smoothing everything out. The price is right too, much cheaper than going to an esthetician (but I do both 😉
Elizabeth S.
I use this every week!! It's a really nice affordable dupe for the clairosonic! I use both the cremes and have reordered multiple times !! It is effective and makes my skin feel baby soft :) would recommend !
Melissa L.
Lawrenceburg
The Olay Pro-X is a wonderful facial cleansing system.  When you use the facial cleanser your skin feels so smooth and soft after use and my skin felt so much cleaner and fresh.
Caroline L.
Metairie, LA
I received this system for Christmas 2016 as a tester to use before I went and spent the money on a Clarisonic and now, 6 months later, I don't even feel the need to get a Clarisonic. This system has not only helped clear up my acne but has got me to keep a stead face cleaning routine everyday and has left my skin feels healthier and looking brighter while keeping the blemishes to a minimum. I use this product twice a day, in the morning and at night. I have always used a makeup wipe to clean my face with makeup on but after that I have started to use this product and I can see on the brush head that not even the makeup wipes take all the makeup off my face! I truly love this product and could talk about it forever!
First, I dampen my face with a wash cloth. Then, I pump on a drop of Cetaphil and dampen the brush head. And then I apply it to my face on the low setting. Then I wash off my face and dry it with a towel and I'm done!
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great face cleansing system! Don't spend the money on the Clarisonic when this product is just as good!
Amy G.
I just got this product on sale at Walmart a few days ago for an extremely fair price. I have not hopped on the Clarisonic bandwagon yet, this was the first product that I have used like this. This gives you a deep clean without being too aggressive. You really don't have to do any work you just let the brush head do it for you. You should never use pressure with this product or any other product if you have to use pressure for it to work then it's not a good device. That can cause damage to your skin broken capillaries and lots of other bad things. Also make sure after each use you either wash the heads with antibacterial soap or rub with alcohol and let it dry overnight. Both heads that comes with us or fantastic the microdermabrasion head really gets in there and exfoliates without damaging your skin, I would only recommend using this head twice a week at the most. The cleanser head gives you a nice deep cleansl and it's just enough exfoliation, I would highly recommend this product.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I received this set as a gift for Christmas of 2016. Therefore, I been using this for about 3 weeks now. I really enjoy this system for my combination/oily skin type. I am hoping this helps with the texture of my skin. I only use the microdermabrasion cleansing sample 1-2 times a week. The normal head I mostly use once everyday of the week. So far my face has felt the cleanest it has in year and my skin looks more vibrant and clear.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. So much so that I've only had it for a week and have already convince 3 other people to buy it. Now I don't use it with this cleanser - I have super sensitive skin and haven't wanted to test out another product this week so I use it with my current cleanser & it still works wonders. Even my husband uses it now !! Leaves your skin feeling BEYOND clean.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
Just using this for the first time, did you do both treatments the first time or just a certain one?
Jackie C.
I see that the price of this is actually on the low side for microderm kits. Does it actually help get rid of spots or just dull skin?
Melissa S.
Manteca, CA
Does it really help with fine lines?
Victoria r.
where can i fine this?
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
How does this work never got to try this