BY OLAY #92 in Facial Moisturizers

Advanced, Targeted Wrinkle Protocol Includes Age Repair Lotion With Broad Spectrum Spf 30, Deep Wrinkle Treatment, And Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
3-part Protocol Resets Your Skin To Help You Look Up To 12 Years Younger In 4 Weeks
Professionally Designed By The Global Derm Alliance
Suitable For All Skin Types (Oily/Combo, Normal, Dry)
Fragrance-free

Olay Prox Intensive Wrinkle Protocol
  • "Love this. Fixing my face. My skin tends to dry out even though I drink water all day and eat healthy. This set works wonderful and literally minimizing my fine lines, moisturizing my skin. Totally recommended." in 4 reviews
Jennifer C.
My family and I have used this line for a really long time, but I stopped using it because I remember it being way too thick and greasy for my face. I decided to try this because as I'm getting older of course I'm getting lines and I'm trying to rectify that before they get too deep, but I kind of regret purchasing the product because it is kind of expensive and once again I just noticed that I felt it was just way too heavy on my skin and kind of greasy. I do notice that it does kind of almost plump the skin and help it, but for me it just it doesn't work. I think it's a great product for those who like that thicker moisturizer and I would say that someone who is maybe older or has more wrinkles would probably benefit from this product a lot more, but I'm in my thirties and I'm starting to see the signs but I don't have really set in wrinkles so I think it's just again way too thick for my liking.
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio
At the time of purchasing this product, was already using mostly Olay Products, as my routine face regimen. Therefore, when I saw the “Protocol”, at a special price, decided to invest. Loved the feel & fragrance & my skin always felt good, as if there was a silent promise that after faithful use, I would wake up one morning & magically be transformed into “wrinkle-freedomness”. Of course, this didn’t happen, through no fault of the products but more my unrealistic expectation of most products based on advertisement, etc. In summary, did not discover anything negative about the product & do recommend as I continue my search for the “miracle”. #Contest
Christiane B.
TOPEKA
I began using this moisturizer when a product i was using and really favored was getting to expensive. I really enjoy it. Great for night time and winter time. My skin does not feel tight and is hydrated. Good over night cream.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
From the first day, I could see the start of a change to my face. Within about 7 days my fine lines softened and by week 4 fine lines we’re fine wrinkles were much less noticeable on chest and face. Once you stop using this system the fine lines and wrinkles become noticeable again. So continual use is key to see the best results.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I really like pro X intensive Wrinkle treatment, I am 41 years old I have used hundreds upon hundreds of different kinds of anti-aging products which absolutely show no results whatsoever after months and months of using it this one on the other hand leaves your skin bright and you can tell a difference after just one use
Rachel R.
Shirley
LOVE!!!! I find drug store brands to be the best. Not only is the pricing great but they’ve stepped it up and it works! It’s so smooth and soothing. I love this stuff! Packaging is beautiful so 10/10 on that! Highly recommend!
Originally started using this eye cream because my grandma used it. I thought this product was specifically for older women. But upon being curious and applying some within a few times of using the product I noticed my wrinkles minimized and where less visible. I 10/10 recommend.
Karen D.
Elkton
Olay Prox Intensive Wrinkle Protocol! is the best wrinkle control product I've used. I am at the age where I really have to watch my routine and be sure to take care of my skin.  Olay helps me with ease, I trust them and know I am buying a good product.
Kelli N.
Feels really good on the face I liked it thought it smelled good and moisture my skin and then I woke up the next day with my face swollen puffy and red splotches all over my face it was horrible I will never use Olay EVER again. I think I’m allergic
naf C.
So I tried this for the very first time and I was really amazed by it! I liked that it actually made a difference in reducing my dark under eye area. It moisturized my skin. It feels gentle and soft on my skin. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
Does this kit include an eye cream?
vidya T.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if this also removes spots? Or only wrinkles?

back