BY OLAY

Take Your Facial Cleansing Routine To A Whole New Level With Prox By Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser That Provides Proven Results Every Day. The Prox By Olay Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Cleansing To Renew Your Skin's Texture For A Refreshed, Smooth Feel. The Cleansing Formula Gently Primes Skin For Moisturization. Try The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser With The Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System (Not Included), And Let The Professional Power Of Prox Go To Work. Make Prox By Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Part Of Your Daily Regimen.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Hydrated Silica, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue wit...2 Answers
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
  • "This product is a miracle worker! I use this combined with the Olay Professional pro x cleansing system and its great. I use it every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. This product has completely gotten rid of all my acne and helps to even out my skin tone on my face. This product is seriously amazing and I would recommend it to everyone out there. I think it's great for all skin types. I have oily skin and it works like a charm. I always have the most sensitive skin in the world and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all. I absolutely love it! " in 7 reviews
  • "i use this with the pro-x advanced cleansing brush, i love the fine exfoliating beads in the cleanser and how it has no smell." in 2 reviews
  • "Made my face break out and feel clogged." in 1 review
  • "love it the way it cleans without being harsh to skin or without drying the skin." in 1 review
  • "This works great with the cleansing brush." in 1 review
Rachel W.
USA
This exfoliant is soso at best even for a "Drug Store" brand. It's nothing to write home about. I felt that this product had a werid smell to it. I did not feel that this product exfoliated my face well. Much better products are available. You can purchase this anywhere "Drug Store" face products are sold. I would suggest skipping this product.
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent it exfoliates wonderful leaves my face feeling refreshed it’s very gentle pricey but worth it I found it on clearance sale at target it’s my first time using this specific one and I’d definitely use it again
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I use this about once to twice a week because I have super sensitive skin with rosacea. I love the way it skin feels afterward. It doesn’t have a strong smell or IMO, any smell at all. It isn’t too rough on my skin. It rinses clear with no residue or film. My skin is smoother afterward so I know it’s doing its job. I always follow with a moisturizer. I took one star off because I wish Olay was completely cruel free.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I have resolved to take better care of my dry, sometimes broken out skin this year. And I started by buying this cleanser that originally came with the lay pro x cleansing system. As i have dry skin I use it every other day. Since using it I can tell a difference and my skin appears brighter. And it just feels like my face is cleaner. The breakouts have resided as well. No complaints as I continue to repurchase.
ashley s.
ann arbor, MI
The entire Olay brand is amazing and it is hard to find a dud within the line. I love this exfoliater! It compares to high end brands by giving me the same results as the more expensive options. This gently removes all of my dead skin leaving me with baby soft skin that glows after using. Love!
Teresa B.
Sykesville
I have cancer and chemo is hard on my skin. I'm always looking for products that help. Great product! I've only been using this product for a couple of months and I'm very pleased. Would purchase again. Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial OilOlay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body WashOlay Prox Intensive Wrinkle ProtocolOlay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
Jessica C.
I love all of the anti aging products!! This is one of my favorites. Very gentle on the skin with such a good smell. Simple and sleek packaging. I was able to purchase at my local walgeens for a reasonable price! Definitely will buy this again once I run out!!
Lindsay D.
Arnold, MD
So, so, SO good. I use this along prior to using a gentle cleanser while in the shower and it works SO well. Plus, it feels so good when you're rubbing it into your face. Using this and my gentle cleanser works wonders to prevent acne.
Besa C.
Canton, MI
I use this in conjunction with the Olay spinning brush head and find that my skin is extremely smooth after using. I personally don't use it everyday because I find that it can overexfoliate but nice to use every once in a while.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product .. it gives you a very soft exfoliation that is not abrasive to the skin . My skin is always left feeling soft and vibrant with a natural glow . I got many compliments while using this product
faith s.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackheads on my nose.