BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
ProX Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream Moisturizer 17 Oz

Olay ProX Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream Moisturizer 1.7 Oz

ProX Brightening Renewal Cream Moisturizer is professionally designed to help restore even skin tone and smooth texture with nourishing hydration that helps replenish skin’s natural moisture. This specialized formula includes advanced tone technologies and helps reduce the look of discolorations and dullness to renew natural brightness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay ProX Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream Moisturizer 1.7 Oz!
Product Highlights
I love this product! It has been amazing with my sensitive skin and I use it all the time. Definitely purchase this if you're looking for an affordable moisturizer!in reviews
Donna V.
Farmington, CT
This is one of my favorite moisturizers.  I use it daily after a serum and my skin looks really smooth with smaller pores.  I highly recommend it.
adrienne K.
Craig, AK
I live for this product. The price is amazing for what you get. I put this on at night and by morning my face is just glowing. I couldn't live without this product in my life. Without it I look like a zombie.
Olivia M.
Minden , LA
Olay is a brand that I usually like. However, this didn't work to even out or brighten my skin.  I applied it at night for a couple months and didn't really notice a difference.  I have since started using it on my arms and legs where I have spots and it honestly has worked better for that than using it on my face.  I won't repurchase, but I will finish out this bottle for problematic areas on my arms and legs.
Heather D.
Bonne Terre, MO
Works great on dark spots. Helps them fade and I love it. Wish it was a little more for the money.
Linda M.
Greenville, SC
This make my face feel soft and smooth and the price is right it cost less than most stuff
mercedes A.
Vallejo, CA
Muy buen producto directamente no lo use yo lo uso mi madre y realmente mire los resultados y se me iso muy bueno cumple lo k promete
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I use this product every night on the points of my face that I would normally highlight and I also put it on my chin because my chin in oddly yellow. I bought this on sale in a combination box with some other Olay renewal products. I would defiantly buy this again
Rachael H.
Flanders, NJ
Amazing product truly brightnes skin and leaves it feeling silky and smooth and amazing
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
This stuff is wonderful, it's thick in texture.Goes on smoothly while evening out skin tone with a brightening also. Very gentle on skin with a great fragrance. It costs roughly 20 to 25 $-
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
I had such high hopes for this product. I think u may have sensitive skin because this as soon as I applied it my face started burning. I would love to use it to brighten my dark spots it wasn't to expensive I got it at target on sale.

Looking for your answer?