BY OLAY

ProX Brightening Renewal Cream is professionally designed to help restore even skin tone and smooth texture with nourishing hydration that helps replenish skin’s natural moisture. This specialized formula includes advanced tone technologies and helps reduce the look of discolorations and dullness to renew natural brightness. see more...

QS D.
Gel based cream applied at night before bed. Provides nutrients while you sleep, giving you great results in the morning. Don’t be discouraged by the price. Sometimes you can find coupons or sales. A little pricey but worth it!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
If you find yourself sagging a little bit and you want to refresh your skin this is the cream to use! Rub evenly all over your clean face, use often, and you will start to see the results slowly but surely.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I honestly was disappointed when I used this olay product. It left my face feeling greasy and unclean. I’ve always been a fan of oil of Olay but I was genuinely disappointed and won’t be purchasing again
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I love the feel of this cream. I always woke up refreshed feeling in the face. The light scents are amazing. Purchased at Walmart for a fair price. I love the jars they package in.
Lindsey S.
Is a little pricey... can be found at most department stores. Leaves face feeling smooth and does seem brighter by morning. I enjoy this product aside from the price.
Jessica W.
I do think this brightened up my face a lot! I like the smell and the consistency of it. I think it worked really well and it met my expectations. It was a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because a little goes a long way and it’s more effective than any other brightening cream I’ve used!
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Really like this product. I was unsure but this product really helps even out my skin. I have a lot of scarring from acne and this has helped even it out! Love this product and would def buy again! Love it
Nicky S.
I have really enjoyed this product I have been using it for the last two weeks . I can tell the difference in the softness of my skin I would recommend this product and I will purchase it aga just again.