BY OLAY #94 in Night Cream

ProX Brightening Renewal Cream is professionally designed to help restore even skin tone and smooth texture with nourishing hydration that helps replenish skin’s natural moisture. This specialized formula includes advanced tone technologies and helps reduce the look of discolorations and dullness to renew natural brightness. see more...

Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do think this brightened up my face a lot! I like the smell and the consistency of it. I think it worked really well and it met my expectations. It was a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because a little goes a long way and it’s more effective than any other brightening cream I’ve used!
Iyana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love This Product Because I Have Different Skin Tones In My Face And On 2 Weeks I Seen A Difference. It Last A Good Lil While Also. This Product Is Very Effective I Suggest This Especially If You Have Sensitive Skin.
Sofia D.
stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this product. I was unsure but this product really helps even out my skin. I have a lot of scarring from acne and this has helped even it out! Love this product and would def buy again! Love it
Nicky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really enjoyed this product I have been using it for the last two weeks . I can tell the difference in the softness of my skin I would recommend this product and I will purchase it aga just again.
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It has been amazing with my sensitive skin and I use it all the time. Definitely purchase this if you're looking for an affordable moisturizer!
NatashaSymone B.
Memphis
Got this as a gift from my grandmother at first I was uhh I don't need this but now it's a fave. I don't even know where she got it but I need a new one
Samantha H.
Ripley
I am a strong believer in healthy looking skin always, this cream works very well. I would give it 5 stars if it just didn't take so much every use.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very uneven skin tone and olay helped me to get my skin tone bavk on track and now i have a very even skin tone. Couldn't be more thankful!
Adrionna K.
Scranton , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really brightened up my skin tone and my face. Very gentle on your skin and will continue to use it. It's a little difficult to find though