Olay Prox Anti-Aging Nightly Purifying Micro-Peel uploaded by Susan V.Olay Prox Anti-Aging Nightly Purifying Micro-Peel uploaded by Vilma V.

BY OLAY

Scientifically Designed By Leading Dermatologists And Olay Skin Experts, The Prox Nightly Purifying Micro-peel Delivers Younger, Healthier-looking Skin Over Time.
The Proof Is In The Science: A Formula With Balanced Levels Of Ahas (Alphahydroxy Acids) And Panthenol Rejuvenates Skin And Deeply Hydrates Skin’s Surface To Promote Natural Restoring Processes. It Renews Skin’s Surface Layer By Layer For Peel Results At Home In Just 5 Days.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthan Gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cellulose Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Kenzie J.
Euless
Not the best. And not worth the money. Just drink a lot of water and keep a routine going daily to avoid having to use these products for anti-aging. Made my skin tingly and red. Did not enjoy this at all.
Asia G.
This the greatest product of all time and it did meet all my expectations as the product and this a effective product And this product is very cheap for working so well I do recommend to others and they will love this.
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
Love the feel of this product, almost like silk on your face. Did not see any wrinkle reduction. Bought first bottle a few weeks ago and using it morning and night, bottle almost gone but wrinkles stayed.
Charlin F.
I wasn’t super impressed with this Olay Overnight Micropeal. Although it was relatively gentle on my skin, it did leave my face flakey, but with no new results. I wouldn’t have minded the flakeyness if my skin looked better after
Desiree D.
Philadelphia
I used it every night before I head to bed. It makes my face and skin and everything rrady for bed. It makes me seem like my skin has woken up and feeling and looking better each night I use it.
Charissa F.
Poulsbo
Honestly havent been using this product long enough to see to much of a difference. For me though,having sensitive skin and all, its a good (great!) Sign that it doesnt irritate my skin so i really appreciate that quality to it. Products that are easy on the skin are a plus for me.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
This was recommended to me by my skin care pro to help exfoliate..with a bonus being it is anti-aging. Having sensitive skin, I began using every 3rd night...slowing increasing my usage. After only a few uses, my skin was softer, smoother, and a few pesky adult acne spots vanished. It has been months now and even my derm noticed the fantastic results..fine lines faded and glowing skin that requires less make up! I now mostly use just a dab of "IT" CC cream or tinted moisturizer because my skin looks amazing! It is important to counter any dryness with a gentle, unscented moisturizer such as CeraVe PM as well as a broad spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin from increased photo sensitivity. I love CeraVe AM and Dermalogica Age Smart Primer. The dropper makes for easy application and protects the product from bacteria. Store out of direct light to prolong use. I now use this every other night, along with a Retinoid and can honestly say, this provides results that rival a spa treatment. I dab carefully around the eye, avoiding lids, tearduct and getting up too close to the eye itself. If you have lines, hyperpigmentation, rough, bumpy skin, mild acne or dullness..be diligent and patient. This product delivers! If you are concerned about cost, very little product is needed so I consider this very budget friendly. If you use a serum or moisturizer, apply after this..when it has properly dried. Don't forget the sunscreen! Will purchase again and again
Salma N.
It worked pretty well in the beginning. I don't know if I got a smaller size but I did run out fairly quick since it is a very thin product and you feel you have to use more than anticipated. I wouldn't buy it again just because I would go for a product I would use and it would last a bit longer.
Jackelyne C.
I like this products but I can't use them every day because they do irritate my skin I get little get patches here and their. But if I use them once or twice a week their fine they due help but give them a try keep in mind my skin is super sensitive and they may work better on you.
Mariah S.
This micro peel is great! it leaves my face feeling tight and refreshed! It exceeded my expectations. I will definitely reccomend this to everyone in hopes it helps them like it helped me! I will continue to purchase this product to keep my skin feeling and looking young!
Rachelle D.
Dillsburg, PA
I've looked everywhere, is this product still around?