BY OLAY

The Prox By Olay Age Repair Lotion Is A Daily Moisturizer That Protects Your Skin From Harmful Uva And Uvb Rays While Fighting The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Powerful Face Lotion Provides Nourishing Moisture Without Leaving Your Skin Feeling Heavy Or Sticky. Potent Anti-aging Formula With Niacinamide And Amino Peptides Helps Tackle Root Causes Of Visible Aging. As Part Of Our Most Scientifically Advanced Skincare Line Designed By The Global Derm Alliance Through State-of-the-art Genomics Research, This Lotion Hydrates On Contact To Give You Softer, Smoother, Younger-looking Skin.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 2.6%, Oxybenzone 6.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Carnosine, Allantoin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Bht, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl.

• Does it protect well from long sun exposure, like on the ...3 Answers
  • Olay it's really good and have amazing products, my mom i...3 Answers
  • Does this product work at fading acne marks?3 Answers
Jennifer M.
walton ky
I like this product very much. I have very dry skin. My skin seems to drink this stuff up, it only takes a very little bit for my face and neck. It has given a dewy healthy look to my face, not a greasy look and it does not break me out! Great! I'm 36 years old and will probably continue to use this product especially during the winter months when the weather is so hard on dry skin.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
We have used the Olay lotion in our family for a really long time and it works really well for all of us. We all have different types of skin yet it works for everyone which is really nice. It doesn't make my face break out and works well for all ages it seems like.
Emily N.
New Egypt , NJ
I am a loyal olay customer! I love their products. i’ve been using them since i was 18. they were recommended to me by my mom, who was recommended by my grandma. olay is affordable and I use it everyday when I wake up and every night before i go to bed.
Niki J.
This stuff is great. It didn't make me break out or feel greasy like most sunscreens do. The price is t too bad and it's easy to find at any drug store. There wasn't a bad smell and it seemed to last. I would recommend this sunscreen.
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
I have been an Olay user for YEARS. It's an oldy but a goody! It is a must for me to have SPF in my moisturizer. And I stand by this brand for life! Not only is it budget friendly, but it actually works on my skin. You can never go wrong with this brand.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Very pricey for over the counter treatment. Works well but I don’t feel it’s worth the price. I usually LOVE Olay but I can leave this product. It is gentle on your skin and smell is light. But I think I’ll pass.
Leanna H.
Blairsville
light and amazing, I would definitely purchase this again and again. I bought it at Walmart but I’ve also found it on amazing. It’s not Big and Bulky so it’s nice for traveling.
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
We now know that nothing is more damaging and aging to the skin than sun exposure. This lotion has an excellent sunscreen of SPF30 along with free radical-fighting antioxidants like vitamin E, green tea extract, and skin repairing ingredients like peptides as well as niacinamide, which can also help reduce the appearance of sun damage. This is a staple that I have used for years, and I never go without this sunscreen on my fair skin. It offers the same skin enhancing ingredients that much more expensive brands have at half the cost. It leaves a nice healthy glow on my skin. I love this lotion.
Chloe A.
Oak Lawn, IL
I just LOVE his sunblock!! I use many of the olay products and this just works well for my skin! ( it took a LONG time to find this product! ) happy I could find something that finally works and doesn’t making me breakout! I would highly recommend this product to others and will be purchasing again!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I didn't mind this product but it was never a wow factor for me. I went to this because I wanted to stop spending so much money on a moisturizer and I've learned you get what you pay for. This product felt like a thick layer was always just left over and I didn't like it on my face at all.
Cindy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olay it's really good and have amazing products, my mom is looking for a product like this, this is so good?
jessica b.
Colorado Springs , CO
Does this product work at fading acne marks?
Marina T.
Does it protect well from long sun exposure, like on the beach?