BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
ProX | Advanced Facial Cleansing Brush System

Olay ProX | Advanced Facial Cleansing Brush System

Take your facial cleansing routine to a whole new level. ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing Brush System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. The 2-speed rotating facial cleansing brush massages the ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser onto the skin. The lathering formula thoroughly cleans as it gently exfoliates. The system was professionally designed to deliver proven results. Just rub cleanser onto your skin and let the power of the Facial Cleansing Brush go to work. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses hard-to-remove makeup, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. In fact, the ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System is designed to maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. Plus, it's water resistant, making it perfect for use in the shower. When used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.

Alguien me puede decir si este producto es bueno?
Recomiendas este producto?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
Start your review of Olay ProX | Advanced Facial Cleansing Brush System!
Abril J.
I really like this. I compared, investigated and debated between this machine and the Clarisonic Plus for several days. I liked the CP because it came with a body brush, but then it occurred to me that I could just have an extra brush with the Pro-X that would serve basically the same purpose, so out went that argument for the CP. Heck, at this price, I could just buy an addition unit to use as a body brush! I went back and forth between the two, reading reviews and so on, and it was when I finally saw a report by a dermatologist who said that the Clarisonic works great in cleaning the skin but that it's not an exfoliator and doesn't stop wrinkles. So, I figured that if what the Clarisonic boils down to is a facial cleansing brush, well, why not just go with the Olay for a whole lot less. So, I did. And it's great! I generally use a make-up wipe before using the Olay Pro-X brush; however, I did a little test early on and used the brush (on a fully made-up face) BEFORE using the make-up wipe. Believe it or not, when I wiped my face after using the brush, there was NOTHING on the wipe. It did that good a job of cleaning my face! So, I'm happy. And very happy I didn't fork over $200. And my skin looks beauuutiful!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Olay ProX | Advanced Facial Cleansing Brush System uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: Target
Love this facial cleaning brush. I keep mine in my shower so I can use it with my fave cleansers. I use it a couple times a week and I really feel like it gets a deeper clean than with just my hands. I found the whole starter set at target and you can get the replacement heads on amazon. Works well with all types of cleansers
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Time for a new cleaning system..This one is by #olay..it works wonderfully, and does a great job..Yes it has meet my expectations..This product needs no improvement, It is gentle to the skin....There no room for improvement, For a perfect item..You will love it
April H.
Flint, MI
Purchased this to make sure I would even use it; I have so many products that I don't even use because I don't notice a difference and can't be bothered if I'm only adding a step to my routine for the fun of it. But, so far, I actually really like this and am using it at night! It does make my skin feel softer and it feels cleaner without over drying it! May still upgrade to a Clarisonic in a few months for my birthday, but this has been an awesome introduction and something I'd be okay with traveling with even after an "upgrade." :-)
Shon I.
I love this! My sister purchased it as a Christmas gift for me and I've been hooked since. It came with 2 brush heads - 1 that could be used daily and the other which exfoliates to use a few times a week. Using this product, I do not notice clogged pores and my skin feels clean without the wear I've seen using other exfoilator brushes.
Kathy P.
Omaha, NE
This product not only helps my skin stay moisturized, but it does make my skin appear healthier. It is not too expensive, and is readily available. I bought mine at a Costco, because the packaging caught my eye. I think Olay makes my skin feel softer and healthier looking.
Crystal H.
Bristol, TN
Best cleanser iver ever used. I would recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Amber N.
Mcminnville, OR
Highly recommend this. It cleans skin so well!! You will break out for a while because it really draws the dirty out so I broke out for week or so
minh the N.
Wailuku, HI
I was a little worry about buying this product because i thought it to be a waste of money becaus only 34 dollar for this product compare to brushes like 200 dollar but this prove to be great.
Dana F.
I bought this because other facial brushes were too expensive. I didn't use the cleanser but I used the brush with my Philosophy Purity Cleanser. This has completely changed the way I was my face! This has eliminated a lot of blackheads on my cheeks and nose. It has definitely helped with dry skin patches and has helped to clear up my acne. I love that it has two speeds!

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...