BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
It a great project it makes your face feel refreshing once you put it on your face it does not feel like you have anything on there you quickly rinse it off and go about your day I have seen some of my blemishes dark spots and wrinkles go away I like it a lot though Ione got a sample but it's still great
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I love my Olay brush cleanser! It's such a good dupe for the Clarisonic. These replaceable brush heads are so easy to replace and it always feels good starting new. I always pick them up when they're on sale because I know I'm going to use them and they last forever! Definitely recommend getting this cleansing brush, it feels amazing and is great for the skin!
Alexandra M.
Montreal, QC
Its been 2 years ive been using cleaning brush machine each month i change my brush for a new one im pretty lucky shoppers drug mart sometime put them in sale for 10$ when it does i make sure i buy a lot im pretty satisfied with this for sure i recommend