BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found the brush heads for this device to be hard enough to really help purify the skin without being as hard/rough as some brands where it can cause it to be irritating or scratchy on the skin. Plus replacement heads are relatively inexpensive.
Iqra B.
Muttrah
I want to buy this brush but i dont find it any where i hope i will find and buy it .... plzzz influenster give me this brush in vovobox bczzz i dont find it
Julie V.
Wales Corner
I'm using this product and I'm liking it. My mother has sworn by Play for years and I've been using this for a few weeks now
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are amazing and so reasonably priced! I purchased these off of amazon for $9.98 for a pack of 4 (2 boxes). They each last 3 months. I sometimes change mine before then, but usually I don’t and they last and still work great for the whole 3 months. However, for sanitary purposes, they recommend changing every 3 months. So for $10 my Olay Brush will work for another year. Love the fact that they’re reasonably priced and the brush is fantastic!
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I was looking for replacement brush heads for my olay 3 point super cleansing system and finaly found these which are the original heads that came with the brush itself. They are really soft and delicate so they don't feel like they damage or irritate my skin in any way. I like the fact that this set came with to heads as this will last me a long time as each brush head lasts really long.
I highly recommend this product.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love my Olay cleansing brush and purchase the replacement heads for it often. I change my brush head about every 2-3 months. I love how they come 2 to a package but wish the price point was a little better. But even still I purchase because it’s the best cleansing brush for my skin. Gentle but effective.
Chloe V.
I love the feel of these, they felt so noice on the skin. Ooommmmmggggggg they felt good. Definaly recommend
Marjory P.
Montreal
J'adore ce produit , il nettoie la peau en profondeur et La laisse douce au toucher. Elle a aider à faire diminuer mon acné et à lisser mon grain de peau. Je La recommand !
Amanda F.
Omaha, NE
Such a very great brush. It's especially good for people with sensitive skin cause it doesn't bother my face at all.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I love my Olay brush cleanser! It's such a good dupe for the Clarisonic. These replaceable brush heads are so easy to replace and it always feels good starting new. I always pick them up when they're on sale because I know I'm going to use them and they last forever! Definitely recommend getting this cleansing brush, it feels amazing and is great for the skin!