BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa U.
Haverstraw, NY
I love the brush it helps to massage inthe product into your skin. It brightens and livens up your skin
Melissa R.
I love my brush. I've used it every day. It feels great and it is such a nice way to wake up. I know I am getting a great clean too! My skin glows afterwards.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I was looking for replacement brush heads for my olay 3 point super cleansing system and finaly found these which are the original heads that came with the brush itself. They are really soft and delicate so they don't feel like they damage or irritate my skin in any way. I like the fact that this set came with to heads as this will last me a long time as each brush head lasts really long.
I highly recommend this product.
Tess D.
Katy, TX
These brushes are so soft. They also last forever, depending on your skin type.
Davilyn G.
Sargeant, MN
This is my favorite. I love it a lot, and i cant wait to run out so I get to buy more. It is a fantastic buy
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
I buy these once every few months for my facial brush. they are good quality and last awhile. i clean mine after each use with sea-breeze
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
This brushes are pretty solid. They're not fantastic & definitely not the same quality as higher end brands, but they get the job done.
Kerry K.
I use these replacements regularily. They are very gentle on sensitive skin. I replace them every 2 months . I buy them at target usually but wish the price was a bit lower. Good packaging. They don't get smashed in the box
Oxy r.
These are amazing replacements love them! keep my skin feeling more than just soft, i cant stop touching my face after i use it
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
My grandmother used olay and now I use it, her skin always looked so soft. It is a good value this company has been around for years and the price is great. I have used this many times. I'm always happy with this. I would buy this product again. It makes you skin feel so smooth