BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer W.
Caldwell, OH
Did not like this product...my skin would peel and dry out...I felt like my skin was allergic to this product.
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX
Its alright i would recommend it but it depends how you like your products. If you like to try new things go ahead .
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
I got this from target but I only used them 4 or 5 times I don't know something about them made me board. The pricing is good and the packaging is nice and cute. But I don't think I use that again. They also have them in Walmart.
glammed b.
I don't understand all the good reviews. Doesn't anyone notice the glittery deposit left on your skin? It took me a while to figure out this was the product doing it but when I did I stopped using because I do not believe it can be good for my skin to have the glitter on it. Perhaps it is a substance that fools you into thinking there is a glow. Look closely at your skin after applying
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
This brushes are pretty solid. They're not fantastic & definitely not the same quality as higher end brands, but they get the job done.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Good product keeps my skin glowing and clean and fresh women think of any time ever using anything else on my beautiful face
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I love my pro X brush. The bristles are ok, but it would be nice to have a more sensitive option
Dayshauna C.
I like them okay I just feel like they don't clean my face all the way. I thought when I purchased it was gonna clean my pores but they did not.
Sarah P.
FENTON, MI
I like these but i didn't really care for the actual tool. the brushes are really soft and get the job done, just don't use everything in the shower because if it gets soaked, it will be ruined unlike the clarisonic.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I'm somewhat meh on these. I thought they would scrub a little more vigorously. The brushes themselves are nice, but the power behind the machine isn't quite as strong as I'd like. I would still have dead skin on my face after using.