BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marjory P.
Montreal
J'adore ce produit , il nettoie la peau en profondeur et La laisse douce au toucher. Elle a aider à faire diminuer mon acné et à lisser mon grain de peau. Je La recommand !
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
These are awesome!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM! I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT YES PLEASE DO SO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. You will feel so good about your face and skin will be so smooth. I can’t think of one thing I don’t like about it.
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
I have this cleansing brush and love it, so glad there are replacement brushes. They are super easy to change out and be on the lookout for sales or coupon offers!
Erika M.
Anything olay does the job for my oily face, making it feel normal and clean!!!
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Oh Lordy so this Olay brush has helped my face and back so much it's not pricey at all and very effective I use it every night it definitely my my expectations and I definitely recommend it to others Olay is such a good brand for real I love it
amanda c.
I love this I love the applicator I love how it cleans my face and leaves it soft and smooth seriously must have
Amanda F.
Omaha, NE
Such a very great brush. It's especially good for people with sensitive skin cause it doesn't bother my face at all.
7teen A.
Están súper bien limpian todo tu rostro de la suciedad del ambiente y además son super frescas e incluso ayudan con el acne
mary r.
Live Oak, FL
I like this product because it doesn't feel caked on. When you put it on it goes on smooth. Smells good. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Rawan 💎.
Alkhoubar
Best brush it's make my skin clean especially after makeup لها اكثر من سنه استخدمها وفعلياً تأدي الغرض