BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tonya T.
Marvell, AR
A Good product, not greasy feeling, fast results you could see. Would recommend to friends and family.
Owen M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Olay really deep cleans & soothes my skin.
I use it daily.
It was priced just at the right price too.
Christine n.
Love this product, it's not cheap but not the most expensive and works just as good if not better
Amy B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Helps me feel like I am getting a deeper clean on my skin. Helps clean those hard to reach areas!
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I love my pro X brush. The bristles are ok, but it would be nice to have a more sensitive option
Kathleen R.
Madison, MS
Love it! Works just as well as the expensive one that everyone is spending 100's of dollars on!
Jessica M.
I get these on Amazon for super cheap! Great brush especially for the price. You can't beat it!
Sonya t.
Carbondale,pa
I love these brushes. They get the dirt out really well, and last a good amount of uses.
Lexi S.
Statesboro, GA
Oh my goodness I love this brush so much. I need to always have this on me it feels like.
Deanna M.
Windermere
Love this product and use it with my favorite soap. You get lots of foam & a deep clean!