BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Amanda Y.
Spring Lake, MI
I love using a brush to wash my face! It gets all of the dirt, oil and flaky skin off without irritating my skin
amanda c.
I love this I love the applicator I love how it cleans my face and leaves it soft and smooth seriously must have
Jennifer W.
Caldwell, OH
Did not like this product...my skin would peel and dry out...I felt like my skin was allergic to this product.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great!! And what a great price point. Really competes if you want something smaller and not as expensive
Taren B.
Price, UT
Love love love these brushes. Soft bristles to exfoliate gently. They don't fall apart and lasts quite a while.
Crystal F.
Broussard, LA
Increases circulation to skin, rids face of a build up of dead skin cells. gives me healthier knf fresh glow.
Davilyn G.
Sargeant, MN
This is my favorite. I love it a lot, and i cant wait to run out so I get to buy more. It is a fantastic buy
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
I like the extra clean feeling these give me. The olay system was much less expensive than similar systems.
Rhonda R.
I clean my face using this brush everyday, they last a long time! I love how soft my face is after using!
Melissa U.
Haverstraw, NY
I love the brush it helps to massage inthe product into your skin. It brightens and livens up your skin