BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie V.
Wales Corner
I'm using this product and I'm liking it. My mother has sworn by Play for years and I've been using this for a few weeks now
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Good product keeps my skin glowing and clean and fresh women think of any time ever using anything else on my beautiful face
Melissa A.
Portsmouth, OH
I used these and they worked fine, but they are very expensive. The generic brand works just as well, and is much cheaper.
Keri S.
Lufkin, TX
Really get into the pores with this brush and clear all the dirty and oil from the day out. Leave a nice smooth surface.
Amanda F.
Omaha, NE
Such a very great brush. It's especially good for people with sensitive skin cause it doesn't bother my face at all.
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX
Its alright i would recommend it but it depends how you like your products. If you like to try new things go ahead .
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
It was ok I didn't really see a difference in my face after suing this but I guess you used it everyday for a while
Arely J.
escondido ca
I have used this product and it works good. It really cleanses ur face and leaves it clean and and feeling fresh.
Sulymar L.
I love olay products, the skin products, face, body whash all the"re really good and it works for me and i loved
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
Reallly liked how this made mfy face versmooth and i like how much it did fot m face i want to get this soon agan