BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
I buy these once every few months for my facial brush. they are good quality and last awhile. i clean mine after each use with sea-breeze
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
This is such an amazing brush that cleans my dry skin without drying my skin out. I would buy this over many other more expensive brushes
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Works wonderful. I paid a lot of money for a expensive brand years ago and recently got this one. It works just as well. Great product.
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
This brushes are pretty solid. They're not fantastic & definitely not the same quality as higher end brands, but they get the job done.
DENISE B.
Cost is a little pricey, over all great product. Makes your face really smooth. Brush will last for a while.I really like this product.
mary r.
Live Oak, FL
I like this product because it doesn't feel caked on. When you put it on it goes on smooth. Smells good. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Margarita T.
I love these brushes and the rest. It's a nice alternative to the Clarisonic at $100+. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Andrea M.
Bakersfield , CA
My mom bought me the brush for my birthday and I love it! It works really well. I replace the brush every couple of months or so.
Oxy r.
These are amazing replacements love them! keep my skin feeling more than just soft, i cant stop touching my face after i use it
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I love this brush! It really helps to rid my face of dead skin and dirt. I love how fresh this leaves my skin feel and look.