BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa D.
Very clean feeling brush heads. They are affordable and easy to use. The bristles are all the same length, which is a bit of a difference from the more expensive brands.
Melissa R.
I love my brush. I've used it every day. It feels great and it is such a nice way to wake up. I know I am getting a great clean too! My skin glows afterwards.
Tasha L.
Jefferson City, TN
One of my personal favorites. I use the little pads all the time to clean my face with. They r not abrasive they r gentle and clean my face fast and so easy
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
Love these scrubbing brushes - I use with Olay cleansers and some of my other favorite cleansers makes my skin feel super clean!! Would definitely recommend
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product every morning and every night before going to bed. I really like this product, I use it to clean my face and get the excess makeup off.
Dayshauna C.
I like them okay I just feel like they don't clean my face all the way. I thought when I purchased it was gonna clean my pores but they did not.
Jackqueline H.
Moses Lake, WA
Works amazing, very affordable and very convenient as well as comparable to the clarasonic!! Really do recommend, it gets the job done well :)
Dee Y.
The pro-x facial cleansing brush is just amazing. Way better deal than the 200 one. My skin gets so clean using this without being too rough
Jennifer S.
I saw results within a day! This product is fantastic and I highly recommend everyone try it! You will get hooked just like me! Fantastic!
Amritha G.
Dublin, CA
Love these brush heads, they are soft and gentle but . They last for a long time and with the box of two you always have a back up ready