BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mia J.
Selah, WA
This product brush is so soft but definitely gets all of the dirt out of my face. I use it with other Okay face wash but it still does the job! I feel like my facial cleansing routine is not complete without it!
Charleen M.
Alpharetta, GA
This brush replacement works well. It is gentle on my skin. It works well and uses batteries, it does not need charging and compared to other face cleaning systems and replacement brushes it is affordable.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
The Pro-X brush is my favorite item to use in the shower and these brush heads are great for cleansing my face gently but well enough to get rid of dirt, grime and the days makeup. Highly recommended!
Kathryn G.
Love these brush heads, they are soft and gentle but I really feel like I'm getting the daily grime out of my skin. They last for a long time and with the box of two you always have a back up ready.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I use this spin brush and I really like it. I don't really think you need to keep buying new heads though and they are the most expensive part. I just disinfect the same brush head.
Jennifer M.
Palm Coast, FL
I was very impressed to use the system and find how soft it made my face feel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested anymore deep cleansing solution.
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
I love love love these! They are very affordable, not too soft and not too rough. I purchased them after I purchased the cleansing brush and I am so happy with my purchases
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
I have this cleansing brush and love it, so glad there are replacement brushes. They are super easy to change out and be on the lookout for sales or coupon offers!
Ravynn S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use them everyday in the shower and I definitely notice a difference in my skin. I use it with a cleanser and my makeup just melts off. Sometimes they come off the machine but it doesn't happen too often. Overall, I like it as a low cost machine.
Amanda S.
Salinas, CA
This is a holy grail product go me! I have been using this system for about 3 years now and it has made such a difference in my skin tone and has helped control breakouts.