BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ruth C.
Ashburn, VA
I have picked the Pro-X replacement brush heads up at Walmart for less than 10 bucks. I have used the face brush for many years and have found it to be a great way to keep my face clean and looking youthful. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to anyone.
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I purchased the Olay pro-X system. It works great!!!! It cleans your face deeply, and leaves your pores so clean. I look much younger!!! These brushes wonderful. Highly recommend
to everyone!!!
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
The cleansing brush heads used with the cleansing brush system get all the dry dead skin off your face and makes it smooth an clean. The brush heads are a little pricey for 2 in a box.
Gabriella C.
I bought my first olay proX and i loved it so much! it keeps my face super clean and helps me get tired of that residue makeup leaves. I love how clean my face feels after and Ive been getting replacement brushes every three months. It has helped my acne a lot.
Rachel C.
Sharps Chapel
I use this product along with the okay pro x age defying facial cleanser and it exfoliates my skin! I love this system for my face. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
These are awesome!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM! I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT YES PLEASE DO SO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. You will feel so good about your face and skin will be so smooth. I can’t think of one thing I don’t like about it.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Oh Lordy so this Olay brush has helped my face and back so much it's not pricey at all and very effective I use it every night it definitely my my expectations and I definitely recommend it to others Olay is such a good brand for real I love it
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this brush set for month now and I very happy with it. It is a great alternative to the way more expensive brands out there offering this exact type of product. These replacement brushes are about $10 for two brush head replacements. It's a great deal.
Kerry K.
I use these replacements regularily. They are very gentle on sensitive skin. I replace them every 2 months . I buy them at target usually but wish the price was a bit lower. Good packaging. They don't get smashed in the box
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
I got this from target but I only used them 4 or 5 times I don't know something about them made me board. The pricing is good and the packaging is nice and cute. But I don't think I use that again. They also have them in Walmart.