BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
Love these! They last for a few months. I usually used it once a day at night, although you can get away with using it twice. There's a warming scrub that you can use with it from the same brand that works really well with these. Will continue to purchase these as my skin feels a lot cleaner and more fresh from using it.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I love my Olay brush cleanser! It's such a good dupe for the Clarisonic. These replaceable brush heads are so easy to replace and it always feels good starting new. I always pick them up when they're on sale because I know I'm going to use them and they last forever! Definitely recommend getting this cleansing brush, it feels amazing and is great for the skin!
Sarah J.
If you want a deep clean on your face that will remove dead skin and blackheads, I suggest getting the Olay Pro-X spin brush. The replacement brushes are great because you can replace the brushes as soon as they begin to wear and toss them before bacteria builds up. No need to buy an entire new system.
Luxe and Lacquered Q.
I love these brushes! An affordable alternative to the Clarisonic. These provide good exfoliation, stimulate circulation and clean the skin well. Be warned that they are a bit harsh though. I personally would not use these daily, although I know that many do.
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I love using my Olay Cleansing brush! the replacement brush heads are awesome as well. They are fairly cheap since you get two brush heads in a package. I love how gentle these are, and they can be used for a long time before needing to be replaced.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I'm somewhat meh on these. I thought they would scrub a little more vigorously. The brushes themselves are nice, but the power behind the machine isn't quite as strong as I'd like. I would still have dead skin on my face after using.
Sarah P.
FENTON, MI
I like these but i didn't really care for the actual tool. the brushes are really soft and get the job done, just don't use everything in the shower because if it gets soaked, it will be ruined unlike the clarisonic.
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
When I use this at night, I always wake up with the smoothst complexion the next day. I've noticed that my skin seems more even toned and that's exactly what I need! The texture is like a clear liquid that applies very easily to the skin and a little goes a long way, so a bottle will last a while.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These things are great! My skin looks so much better using this cleaning system than other other product I have ever used. It gets the job done and leaves skin looking shiny and super clean. Definitely recommend!
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
My grandmother used olay and now I use it, her skin always looked so soft. It is a good value this company has been around for years and the price is great. I have used this many times. I'm always happy with this. I would buy this product again. It makes you skin feel so smooth