BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads

Start your review of Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sonya t.
Carbondale,pa
I love these brushes. They get the dirt out really well, and last a good amount of uses.
Marina V.
Shafter, CA
I really like this product because it really takes off my black head I use it every day
Ely R.
boone , NC
I love my prox and these replacements are the best.i which it came in a pack of more.
These are great - my face always feels excessively clean in the best way possible
Tess D.
Katy, TX
These brushes are so soft. They also last forever, depending on your skin type.
Erika M.
Anything olay does the job for my oily face, making it feel normal and clean!!!
Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found the brush heads for this device to be hard enough to really help purify the skin without being as hard/rough as some brands where it can cause it to be irritating or scratchy on the skin. Plus replacement heads are relatively inexpensive.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I was looking for replacement brush heads for my olay 3 point super cleansing system and finaly found these which are the original heads that came with the brush itself. They are really soft and delicate so they don't feel like they damage or irritate my skin in any way. I like the fact that this set came with to heads as this will last me a long time as each brush head lasts really long.
I highly recommend this product.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, QC
Its been 2 years ive been using cleaning brush machine each month i change my brush for a new one im pretty lucky shoppers drug mart sometime put them in sale for 10$ when it does i make sure i buy a lot im pretty satisfied with this for sure i recommend
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
✨Would I recommend this Product?
yesss
✨From where Can this be purchased?
walmart

✨How does it compare to similar products?

Easy on pocket