Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I noticed a difference in the appearance of my oily skin after only a couple of uses. I was surprised at how effective it is at cleansing my skin considering how soft the bristles are. It is nice and I use it every day, sometimes 2x a day. I have oily skin and haven't noticed if it over-dries my skin or not. It has improved the texture of my skin and cleared up my blackheads. Definitely worth the purchase, small investment for better looking skin. I use it with my own cleanser and the one provided in the kit. Works well with either.