BY OLAY

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard To Remove Makeup. Designed By Dermatologists, These Replacement Brush Heads Are Part Of Our Most Advanced Cleansing Regimen.
Continue Enjoying Professional Cleansing At Home With These Replacement Brush Heads For Your Prox Advanced Cleansing System Or Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon*
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I love my Olay brush cleanser! It's such a good dupe for the Clarisonic. These replaceable brush heads are so easy to replace and it always feels good starting new. I always pick them up when they're on sale because I know I'm going to use them and they last forever! Definitely recommend getting this cleansing brush, it feels amazing and is great for the skin!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love my Olay cleansing brush and purchase the replacement heads for it often. I change my brush head about every 2-3 months. I love how they come 2 to a package but wish the price point was a little better. But even still I purchase because it’s the best cleansing brush for my skin. Gentle but effective.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are amazing and so reasonably priced! I purchased these off of amazon for $9.98 for a pack of 4 (2 boxes). They each last 3 months. I sometimes change mine before then, but usually I don’t and they last and still work great for the whole 3 months. However, for sanitary purposes, they recommend changing every 3 months. So for $10 my Olay Brush will work for another year. Love the fact that they’re reasonably priced and the brush is fantastic!
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
I use this every night to wash my face. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft. It doesn't hurt my skin or irritate it. It's gentile but exfoliates my face. You get a cleaner face compared to using your hands.
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
This product makes your skin feel clean and fresh, this is my first time using it, I don't know if I would buy it again because it make my skin dry. The packing is nice, I don't know if it's worth the price. But maybe it's better for someone's else's skin.
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
These are awesome!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM! I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT YES PLEASE DO SO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. You will feel so good about your face and skin will be so smooth. I can’t think of one thing I don’t like about it.
Kaitlyn G.
Smyrna , TN
Since I've started using this, I've been able to tell a dramatic difference in the wrinkles under my eyes. My face is getting tighter while staying moisturized. My mom used this at my house one day and she immediately went to Walgreens and bought some!
Ruthi P.
This brush is so cool! It helps wonders with the exfoliating cream! It met my expectations. The packaging is ok, i mean it's just brushes lol. I got it at target! I'd definitely buy it again! It's so good
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
I love love love these! They are very affordable, not too soft and not too rough. I purchased them after I purchased the cleansing brush and I am so happy with my purchases
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I noticed a difference in the appearance of my oily skin after only a couple of uses. I was surprised at how effective it is at cleansing my skin considering how soft the bristles are. It is nice and I use it every day, sometimes 2x a day. I have oily skin and haven't noticed if it over-dries my skin or not. It has improved the texture of my skin and cleared up my blackheads. Definitely worth the purchase, small investment for better looking skin. I use it with my own cleanser and the one provided in the kit. Works well with either.