Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System uploaded by Yosfire R.

BY OLAY

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. Designed by dermatologists, the system maximizes the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. The cleansing brush is water resistant, making it safe for use in the shower. Use with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

How It Works:

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Designed with a 2-speed rotating facial brush, it cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin—priming it for hydration.

How To Use:

• Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place
  • Dampen face and brush head with water
  • Apply Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to face
  • Turn on brush handle and gently massage on face for 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area
  • Rinse face and brush head with water
  • Use daily for deep clean, perfect for all skin types (oily/combination, normal, dry)
  • Recommended to be used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, though the system can be used with a range of Olay cleansers

For best results:
Remember to replace the Advanced Cleansing System Brush heads every three months, or upon visible wear.

Refills available:
ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System Refill

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your skin and ...1 Answers
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only spin brush I've used, so I don't have much to compare it to but this has definitely been a game changer for me. I wasn't interested is these things until I tried out my sisters and bought one for myself the next day. The price is affordable and it totally replaced my exfoliating products that I THOUGHT had been working just fine. It wasn't until I saw the difference in my skin after just one use that I didn't realize I was never really exfoliating as well as I'd thought. I use this once a day or every other day. I always remove my makeup first, and either dab a little bit of face wash on the brush or I dip the brush onto a bar of facial soap. It cuts down the amount of soap you actually need to use. The tiniest bit is just enough for this brush to multiply it and get in all the right spots on my face. Its not too big or bulky. The ONLY thing I do wish it had, is cute patterns. It's just boring white. But its not something I'd stop using it over.
Cami G.
I love this cute face cleanser! It's so gentle &I met my expectations. I didn't have to pay a arm and a leg either. I use this everyday! And I love it and recommend it to everyone. There's no need for improvement
Gloria L.
The Olay cleansing brush is awesome. It's light weight and small so it doesn't take up much space in my medicine cabinet. It leaves my skin soft and clean. You can use it in the shower too. Only reason i give it a 4 stars is because the bristles can be a bit harsh at times on my sensitive skin
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i actually tried this before purchasing my clarisonic and i wasn't super crazy about it. i feel like it didn't leave my skin feeling as clean as i had hoped nor did it take off all y makeup. it was gentle on my face and lathered the cleanser really well though
Yosfire R.
Pacoima, CA
Have heard so much I would love to get my hands on this product ,I'm in love with the details.
Gaolee M.
Heard so much about this products. Would love to get my hands on this and the price doesn't sound bad.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Just got this haven't got the chance o use it but I heard good things about this I can't wait to use it
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Okay has a very good products for dry skin oily skin for ant Bing if your looking for something like that I will tell you to go buy this
Maria C.
Marshall, VA
I would like to see if it works and if it cleans well cus some don't clean well and i would like to try this prodoct
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
All of Olay's cleansing products are amazing, I specifically like this one because of the cleansing device. It makes cleaning your face simple instead of a hassle. I would buy this again, I love the way it made my skin soft and bright! I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves a good cleanser.
Ashley C.
nottingham
does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your skin and is it smooth