Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System uploaded by Yosfire R.

BY OLAY

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. Designed by dermatologists, the system maximizes the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. The cleansing brush is water resistant, making it safe for use in the shower. Use with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

How It Works:

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Designed with a 2-speed rotating facial brush, it cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin—priming it for hydration.

How To Use:

• Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place
  • Dampen face and brush head with water
  • Apply Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to face
  • Turn on brush handle and gently massage on face for 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area
  • Rinse face and brush head with water
  • Use daily for deep clean, perfect for all skin types (oily/combination, normal, dry)
  • Recommended to be used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, though the system can be used with a range of Olay cleansers

For best results:
Remember to replace the Advanced Cleansing System Brush heads every three months, or upon visible wear.

Refills available:
ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System Refill

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your s...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Toronto
I love this product and use it frequently in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It gives my face a deep clean and is probably the best exfoliating product I've ever used on my face.
blogger n.
Habib al asad, Saudi Arabia
Nice nice cleaning brush on the skin
Lesley F.
i love this!! the brush cleans my face really well! As for the exfoliator sample I didn’t really see that it cleaned my pores but it wasn’t the worst. I do recommend buying this for the brush!
Crystal H.
Bristol, TN
Best cleanser iver ever used. I would recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Elizabeth H.
I wanted a cleansing brush but the ones at Sephora were so expensive. I saw this one on sale at Shoppers and thought what the heck. So glad I did. The brush really gets my cleanser foaming and its amazing to see what was left behind from my makeup remover.
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
Leaves your fave super clean! takes away any achne I highly recommend for any customers.
ALEXIS W.
Gainesville, FL
I TRUELY LOVE IT. IT'S WORTH THE MONEY. WHEN I HAVE BREAK OUTS I USE THE DEVICE DAILY UNTIL THE BREAK OUTS CLEAR UP.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
After using this scrubber, I I won't go back to traditional cloth methods when cleansing my face. This scrubber helps effectively remove my foundation from my face. Without it, there is a lot left behind.
Sarah M.
Braintree , Essex
I use this two to three times a week, I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin or cause too much micro exfoliation. My skin seems to be smoothr after using and my foundation applys a lot more smoothly since starting using this product.
Amber R.
Best thing I have ever used!really gets down and deep cleans your pores. I break out less with this product! because I am really cleaning my pores out!
Ashley C.
nottingham
does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your skin and is it smooth