Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System uploaded by Yosfire R.

BY OLAY

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. Designed by dermatologists, the system maximizes the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. The cleansing brush is water resistant, making it safe for use in the shower. Use with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

How It Works:

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Designed with a 2-speed rotating facial brush, it cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin—priming it for hydration.

How To Use:

• Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place
  • Dampen face and brush head with water
  • Apply Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to face
  • Turn on brush handle and gently massage on face for 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area
  • Rinse face and brush head with water
  • Use daily for deep clean, perfect for all skin types (oily/combination, normal, dry)
  • Recommended to be used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, though the system can be used with a range of Olay cleansers

For best results:
Remember to replace the Advanced Cleansing System Brush heads every three months, or upon visible wear.

Refills available:
ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System Refill

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your s...1 Answers
Yosfire R.
Pacoima, CA
Have heard so much I would love to get my hands on this product ,I'm in love with the details.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
I bought this as a gift for someone else and then from their review got myself one. I love it.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Good product. I like the way my skin feels after i use it. Recomend if you lneed deep cleaning.
Diamond T.
Bowie, MD
Got this from target about a year ago and it really works well! My face feels so freaking soft.
Amur B.
Olay is good for facial cleansing. I like to use this time to time. Not daily. Its a nice feel
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Me encantan lis productos deolay. No he tratado este que creen me imagino que sera bueno. ?
fredline n.
Knowing me and my dark spots I would love this my cousin uses this and her skin is so soft
Morgan C.
Williamsburg, VA
Leaves my face feeling so clean!!!! I love this gadget and I wish I had bought one sooner
Katrina O.
Deep cleans your face and also better than using your hands I think this product is great
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
Leaves your fave super clean! takes away any achne I highly recommend for any customers.
Ashley C.
nottingham
does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your skin and is it smooth