Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. Designed by dermatologists, the system maximizes the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. The cleansing brush is water resistant, making it safe for use in the shower. Use with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
How It Works:
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Designed with a 2-speed rotating facial brush, it cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin—priming it for hydration.
How To Use:
- Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place
- Dampen face and brush head with water
- Apply Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to face
- Turn on brush handle and gently massage on face for 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse face and brush head with water
- Use daily for deep clean, perfect for all skin types (oily/combination, normal, dry)
- Recommended to be used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, though the system can be used with a range of Olay cleansers
For best results:
Remember to replace the Advanced Cleansing System Brush heads every three months, or upon visible wear.
ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System Refill
Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your s...1 Answers
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos