Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System uploaded by Yosfire R.

BY OLAY

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. Designed by dermatologists, the system maximizes the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. The cleansing brush is water resistant, making it safe for use in the shower. Use with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

How It Works:

ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Designed with a 2-speed rotating facial brush, it cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin—priming it for hydration.

How To Use:

• Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place
  • Dampen face and brush head with water
  • Apply Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to face
  • Turn on brush handle and gently massage on face for 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area
  • Rinse face and brush head with water
  • Use daily for deep clean, perfect for all skin types (oily/combination, normal, dry)
  • Recommended to be used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, though the system can be used with a range of Olay cleansers

For best results:
Remember to replace the Advanced Cleansing System Brush heads every three months, or upon visible wear.

Refills available:
ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System Refill

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your s...1 Answers
Jessi L.
Grand Terrace, CA
I don't have this exact set but I do have the spin brush and I absolutely love it!! My skin feels wonderfully clean immediately after use! A definite holy grail!
Molly C.
Oswego, IL
I love this cleansing device. I have always wanted a clairsonic but when I saw the price I lift all hope. I was so happy to hear when play came out with this. It cleans your face so amazing.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally haven't used it yet but my sister has and she sees it it's very good she loves using it she sees that her face it's going from dry to fresh
Amber R.
Best thing I have ever used!really gets down and deep cleans your pores. I break out less with this product! because I am really cleaning my pores out!
hailey s.
This works very very well on my skin, i would use it before when i woke up and before i went to bed. After i used it my face felt very clean and fresh!
Jenny V.
This device is really good. I use this once a week, to exfoliate and get rid of makeup or impurities in your face. I does work and I love it.
Zoicar B.
ME ENCANTAAAAA!!! Limpia profundamente la piel!! IDEAL PARA LUEGO SE LIMPIAR LA POEL CON ESTO APLICAR EL TRATAMIENTO DE BELLEZA NOCTURNA!!!
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Okay has a very good products for dry skin oily skin for ant Bing if your looking for something like that I will tell you to go buy this
Mai W.
Princeton, TX
I use this at least once a week i like it better than those high end scubbers that leave your skin red and dry this is amazing and cheap
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
The olay cleaning device is very useful, comes with a great little bag to keep it in and good price and easy to take while traveling.
Ashley C.
nottingham
does the cleanser work, does it make difference to your skin and is it smooth