BY OLAY #10 in Skin Care Tools

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard-to-remove Makeup. Each Rotation Gently Exfoliates And Cleanses, Leaving Your Face Clean And Primed For Hydration. Designed By Dermatologists, The System Maximizes The Immediate Hydrating Effectiveness Of Your Anti-aging Moisturizer. With 2 Speeds, You Can Control How The Cleansing Brush Treats Your Skin. The Cleansing Brush Is Water Resistant, Making It Safe For Use In The Shower. Use With The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, To Leave Skin Feeling Smooth And Refreshed.

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I been searching for this type of product to see if my facial ski...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleaning system? Does it gently clean your ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? I've been wanting to try this because I d...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have used it with many different face washes, but just recently I started using the wash that came in the box and now, I am noticing my skin is getting even softer." in 18 reviews
  • "I love the brush I use it with multiple face cleansers.It does a great job working the cleaner in your face.Ive been using garnier,clean&clear,ect..they all work with the brush." in 12 reviews
  • "It works great, the brushes and battery held up nicely, even from the accidental abuse from my 3 year-old." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this one, though, and I keep it in my shower so that I can deep-clean my pores every night before I go to bed." in 10 reviews
  • "I was hesitant about buying this but so glad I did.My skin looks so fresh and cleaner.I think I even look a bit younger." in 10 reviews
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
This little brush is amazing ! I love that the batteries were included with it as Well! Very simple to set up it has two speeds. And bo th work very well on my face . I haven't finished the bottle of exfoliating cleanser that came with it yet . But I will certainly continue using with other moisturizers afterwards . After using this on my face and neck my skin feels like satin ! No exaggeration at all . My skin gets plump and just feels amazing . This brush has helped with my acne , and my dry skin . It has made my face smoother and it lasts . I love this little brush .
Megan B.
Lancaster , OH
I absolutely love this thing!!! When I first started shopping around for a spinning type cleansing brush I really wanted a clarisonic. The price tag on those things is outrageous though, and I ended up finding the Olay ProX. It's the same kind of concept (minus various types of brush heads) but at a much more affordable cost. I even got it at Walgreens during a time when you got 7000 bonus points just for purchasing the brush, along with a 20x the points coupon I had. I really got a lot of my money back that day!! Anyway, back to performance. I've used it for over a year now and the brush is just now needing replaced. I'm sure it could have used a replacement several months ago, but my memory fails me and I always forget. It's held out nonetheless and I use it every single morning! It's not too hard but not too soft, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Horrible product. The brush is extremely way to soft to the point it only removes half the dirt and oil off your face. As soon as you put the brush bristles to your face you feel the plastic that hold the bristles on your face. I have used the Acnefree brush and I love it until the motor gave out after year+. I decided to pick up Olay brush just to try something new but that obviously didn't work so its back to the Acnefree brush for me. The brush just does nothing for me I like hard bristles brushes and this isn't it period. I brought this brush on Nov. 15th did this review and purchased my new Acnefree brush on the Nov. 16th, that's how much this brush sucks. I will be contacting Olay for a full refund.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I bought the Olay Pro-X cleansing brush because I wanted to try it out before spending the money on the Clarisonic. I love the Olay cleansing brush! My face feels cleansed, refreshed and smooth after each use. I’m glad I didn’t but the Clarisonic and spend the money because this brush works great for a fraction of the costs. I’ve had mine for over a year and have had no issues. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week of using it. Less breakouts, smaller pores and a healthy glow.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Love this brush. It is not harsh on the face and leaves me with a glow. My skin is healthier and exfoliated and thus my makeup goes on smoother. I purchased my brush from Amazon and I could not be happier with the product.
Lynnquell G.
I bought this as a cheap alternative to the other brushes out there. It has been great with cleaning my skin more thoroughly than if I just used my hands and I've noticed my skin much softer and glowy. It is water resistant and using it the past month + its still going. It's definitely worth the buy especially for such an affordable price.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a great dupe for the Clarisonic face brush. It's much cheaper, and it works just the same. It scrubs away the dead skin and gives a deep clean. I use it after I take off my makeup and I find makeup on the brush when I thought I'd gotten it all off. Highly recommend it.
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
This works great on my skin and really leaves my skin bright and clean! It really helps clear up problem areas that I feel like rubbing with a washcloth or my hands don’t always clear up. I have tried other similar products but this brand has worked best for me!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I purchased this whole system and I use it daily. It's very gentle the brush is softer than you think but very effective with an exfoliant. The price was the best thing about it I got mine at Walmart for under $30. I couldn't be happier!!
Annie G.
I don't know how this compares to Clarisonic because I haven't tried that one, but this is a good quality product. I use it whenever my face needs a little more TLC and a little microdermabrasion.
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
How many of you have tried this but still want the Clarisonic?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Is the product worth it?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
Is this product so harsh that it could cause wrinkles? Also are there speed settings?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
What do you love about this product?
Mackay A.
Winnetka, IL
I don't want to spend the amount of money the clearsonic is but i am worried this will be nothing like it. what do you think?