BY OLAY #8 in Skin Care Tools

Prox By Olay Advanced Cleansing System Delivers Superior Cleansing On Hard-to-remove Makeup. Each Rotation Gently Exfoliates And Cleanses, Leaving Your Face Clean And Primed For Hydration. Designed By Dermatologists, The System Maximizes The Immediate Hydrating Effectiveness Of Your Anti-aging Moisturizer. With 2 Speeds, You Can Control How The Cleansing Brush Treats Your Skin. The Cleansing Brush Is Water Resistant, Making It Safe For Use In The Shower. Use With The Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, To Leave Skin Feeling Smooth And Refreshed.

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-100, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I been searching for this type of product to see if my fa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleaning system? Does it gently cle...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? I've been wanting to try this bec...2 Answers
Olay Prox Advanced Cleansing System
  • "I have used it with many different face washes, but just recently I started using the wash that came in the box and now, I am noticing my skin is getting even softer." in 18 reviews
  • "I love the brush I use it with multiple face cleansers.It does a great job working the cleaner in your face.Ive been using garnier,clean&clear,ect..they all work with the brush." in 12 reviews
  • "It works great, the brushes and battery held up nicely, even from the accidental abuse from my 3 year-old." in 11 reviews
  • "I LOVE this one, though, and I keep it in my shower so that I can deep-clean my pores every night before I go to bed." in 10 reviews
  • "I was hesitant about buying this but so glad I did.My skin looks so fresh and cleaner.I think I even look a bit younger." in 10 reviews
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
This little brush is amazing ! I love that the batteries were included with it as Well! Very simple to set up it has two speeds. And bo th work very well on my face . I haven't finished the bottle of exfoliating cleanser that came with it yet . But I will certainly continue using with other moisturizers afterwards . After using this on my face and neck my skin feels like satin ! No exaggeration at all . My skin gets plump and just feels amazing . This brush has helped with my acne , and my dry skin . It has made my face smoother and it lasts . I love this little brush .
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Horrible product. The brush is extremely way to soft to the point it only removes half the dirt and oil off your face. As soon as you put the brush bristles to your face you feel the plastic that hold the bristles on your face. I have used the Acnefree brush and I love it until the motor gave out after year+. I decided to pick up Olay brush just to try something new but that obviously didn't work so its back to the Acnefree brush for me. The brush just does nothing for me I like hard bristles brushes and this isn't it period. I brought this brush on Nov. 15th did this review and purchased my new Acnefree brush on the Nov. 16th, that's how much this brush sucks. I will be contacting Olay for a full refund.
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
Could compare to the higher more prices products.
I only use this when my skin needs a good scrub and this product does just that. All you need is about $30 bucks, 2 double a batteries, some water, and a good scrub and this product will give you flowing skin.
It has 3 levels so you can mix it up a little bit.
It's even waterproof (which is great-for me).
In short-buy this product.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
gets the job done, cleans my face well enough that i can see a difference, the only reason im giving three stars is because the replacement heads are so expensive for them, they dont seem reasonable for the price of the system versus the attachments that are supposed to be disposable
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I bought the Olay Pro-X cleansing brush because I wanted to try it out before spending the money on the Clarisonic. I love the Olay cleansing brush! My face feels cleansed, refreshed and smooth after each use. I’m glad I didn’t but the Clarisonic and spend the money because this brush works great for a fraction of the costs. I’ve had mine for over a year and have had no issues. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week of using it. Less breakouts, smaller pores and a healthy glow.
Erin M.
Spring
Purchased at: Walgreens
This exfoliating system works great for the price. I keep one in the shower for the morning and one on the vanity for the evening. I have used it with several cleansers, and it works well for keeping pores clean.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I purchased this whole system and I use it daily. It's very gentle the brush is softer than you think but very effective with an exfoliant. The price was the best thing about it I got mine at Walmart for under $30. I couldn't be happier!!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Love this brush. It is not harsh on the face and leaves me with a glow. My skin is healthier and exfoliated and thus my makeup goes on smoother. I purchased my brush from Amazon and I could not be happier with the product.
haily w.
Longview
Love this! I use this on nights where i have a full face of makeup and really want that super clean feeling. It came with a tube of exfoliating cream and it works very well.
Nicole D.
I really wanted a Mia but theres no way I could have kept up replacement brush heads as well as the initial cost but this is a great alternative! This is a must have for any skincare routine because it helps cleanser penetrate deeper and lift up more dirt and oil. Also by using these brushes you help products like oils, moisturizers and serums become more effect and thus have greater results. My advice is if your skin can stand it use this twice a day for a while. This will help almost detoxify your skin and really get the junk out. You may break out but that's actually common and that's just your skin really cleaning itself out. After your skin has been purged of junk then you can move to just once a day preferably at night,
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
How many of you have tried this but still want the Clarisonic?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Is the product worth it?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
Is this product so harsh that it could cause wrinkles? Also are there speed settings?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you love about this product?
Mackay A.
Winnetka, IL
I don't want to spend the amount of money the clearsonic is but i am worried this will be nothing like it. what do you think?