BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is professionally designed to smooth uneven textures with moisture, combating the look of fine lines and wrinkles. And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.*  And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin.  Guaranteed*** Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resi see more...

• Love Olay products, but find this line expensive . Do they work a...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream! I currently use some olay p...2 Answers
  • Has anyone elese tried this cream and how long have you used it? ...1 Answers
nessa m.
I've used this product multiple times and it is not as amazing as I thought. It doesn't do much to my face; it doesn't make me feel hydrated or refreshed like most face creams do. With this product I have noticed that I have to use a lot of product to know it's working. Definitely not the best but it's not the worst.
Trish R.
Joshua , TX
Okay, admittedly, I don't see immediate results when using this line. But.. the smoothness and coolness of this product being applied to skin is absolutely divine. Skin feels refreshed and invigorating. It's too bad the results aren't there, though. Hence the 3 star rating.
Rach Z.
Amityville, NY
The cream was thick and applied great but I did not see results or even a minor improvement. For the price I was expecting to see results and I had used the product consistently for four months. It was a little disappointing. I don't think I would buy again.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
My mum loves this as a daily moisturizer twice a day. The jar is pretty pricey and she uses it twice a day and lasts about a month and a half. I would wait for coupons to come out or purchase at Ulta when they have their coupons out.
Stephanie C.
When I'm on a budget Olay is the go to brand for my moisturizer. The formula is not greasy, leaves your face feeling fresh. Although the moisturizer does smell a bit too much like sunblock
Jen R.
La Moille, IL
I have been using this for about 6 months. I actually got carded while out with my 22 year old child. He thought it was funny since he didn't get carded.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
I have used many high end moisturizer through the years , I have to say this is one of the best I have used the price is great and your skin will glow
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I would love this product, however, I have extremely sensitive skin and when I use this product it always breaks my skin out into little red bumps.
Kimberly H.
New Albany, IN
This product is very rich and smooths on easily. It absorbs well into the skin. I really enjoy how soft and smooth this cream makes my skin feel.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
It is comparable to other marketing price range products. I prefer origins & CeraVe as 2 alternatives to moisturizers for wrinkles and smoothing
Amanda G.
Henderson , NV
I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream! I currently use some olay products but want some input on this product before I make a decision to buy! And if you use it, how long have you used it??
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Has anyone elese tried this cream and how long have you used it? What are your thoughts on the product.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
Love Olay products, but find this line expensive . Do they work and are they worth the price?