BY OLAY #48 in Serums

Skin Tightening Serum immediately tightens and reduces the look of expression lines. This unique formula hydrates to help increase skin s natural fullness for firmer skin.

Tierra H.
Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment. ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment is dermatologist designed and professionally tested to treat deep, hard-to-combat wrinkles. This specialized daily treatment penetrates deep into your skin's surface, hydrating on contact to smooth the appearance of wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Okay who wouldn’t love some tighter and younger looking skin. I love this product and almost use it every single night before hoping into bed. I usually purchase this product online.
Ludwica G.
This skin tightening serum really made my skin feel young again. Before my skin was all over the place and out of it. But once I bought this product and tested it out I would most definitely buy it again!
Shanna S.
Newnan
Amazing product! Made my face feel clean and beautiful! Beyond my expectations! Great price especially when others are so high! Repeat user now! I would recommend this product to anyone!! It’s with it!
Caley L.
Franklin, TN
This is a truly great product. I love all Olay products but this is one for the books! It works well on my sensitive skin all while brightening my complexion and giving me a great start to my day. This is a product I can stand behind!
Holland C.
Pretty pricey but it works really well. The smell would be the same as the professional brands. Kind of basic. It could use a better scent but all in all it was a good product
Alyssa B.
Yuba City, CA
This product is nice!! I can put it under my makeup and it works almost as a primer. Tightens my skin & makes my makeup a flawless finish. I would recommend this to a friend, good price & again can find it at your local Target or Walmart!
christina h.
In love with this product! I recommend everyone that want to tighten your skin. This product does its job, I saw my results within days. It leaves my face oil free and soft. I thought the first time I would use it, it would make my face more oily but I was wrong it control my oily face. It's the best product I have use on my face because I don't put everything on my face.
René M.
DeSoto, TX
I've recently lost a lot of weight and noticed some loose/saggy skin in my under eye, cheek and neck area. I tried the pro-x skin tightening serum and noticed a difference within the first week. Worth the price! I've been using it for 3 weeks now and I love it! The only problem area for me now is around my neck. I'm going to keep using this stuff. AMAZING!
Kate K.
I have been using this tightening serum on my face for a couple of weeks. My skin can react to many products as it is quite sensitive but I have had no reaction to this cream, and love the way it helps moisturise. I rub a small amount between my fingertips and press gently onto my skin (I prefer ro not drag the akin around my eyea by rubbing product in). Its a great price for eye cream ans I will definitely buy again
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Hi ladies and gents, I have not really used Olay since they started coming out with all there new lines, I just remember old school Olay, but I'm thinking of trying this whole plus the the one for brighter skin, but I'm looking at a pretty big investment each one is between 20 and 35 dollars, I also thought I could start with 1 it would this one and just add it to my skincare regime that I use now, Any ideas
Teo C.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not sure what's a serum can someone help me please? what is it for?
Julia N.
Los Angeles, CA
This work for oily skin ?
Daniela S.
New rochelle, NY
Are the serums good for oily skin? How those works?
Gwendolyn F.
I have very acne prone skin and was wondering if this would break me out further? What is the type of consistency? Would it also be ideal for dry skin?