BY OLAY

Skin Tightening Serum immediately tightens and reduces the look of expression lines. This unique formula hydrates to help increase skin s natural fullness for firmer skin.

Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This is a must have 😍🙌 it really does firm the skin so nicely, it leaves my skin tight, soft, and it just feels amazing. Feels amazing to the touch of my fingers and even the skin on my face just feels so much lighter and breathable, a great product.
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
It’s so good you can’t even believe it...it’s good on the skin it’s gentle on the skin not too harsh. I would say it’s effective it didn’t disappoint me at all and it did meet my expectations for everything I would surely buy it again and the price was worth it
Eloy J.
Dallas
I have always been a big fan of Olay since High school! Opening the cream is simple & applying it on my face is so gentle. I love repeating this product. I use it mostly at night, I would recommend it for a young men into taking care of there skin. Really does help your skin firm.
WFSNS N.
Burnwell
Olay products are ALWAyS very refreshing,and I know you will enjoy spreading this on your face after a nice scrubing from Olays facial scrub that minimizes your pores.It applyes smooth without a sticky feel and leaves you feeling refreashed.
Alexis G.
Jamestown, CA
I’m only 23 but I use this because I smoke and I don’t want wrinkles,I saw it at Walmart and I had to get it ,it feels like silk going on it smells good and it really feels like it tightens my skin,it’s a little pricey but I would definitely say it’s worth it
Kisha M.
I bought this product to help tighten the skin at my jaw line, it was my first time using the product. I maybe would puchase this product again I have only used once and I feel it did what it was designed to do.
Miriam O.
Chicago
This serum is really good if you have dry skin. Makes your face glowing and tightens it up. Pretty good value for what you are getting. Repeat user on this one ! Would buy again and would recommend this product!
Alexis S.
Olay definitely is a bit pricey compared to some other brands but it definitely works. I put it on when I wake up and my skin is instantly moisturized and feels lifted. I love how smooth my skin is after
Lisa S.
Waco
I have used this product once and find it very hard to use felt burning sensations on my face not sure if it’s actually effective just because I didn’t try it again after feeling it burning my face. At this point I wouldn’t recommend it
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
This serum smells nice, but was a bit too fragranced for my skin. It gave me a light rash, so I discontinued use after about 4 days. I do have very sensitive skin, so I can't speak for those without.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Hi ladies and gents, I have not really used Olay since they started coming out with all there new lines, I just remember old school Olay, but I'm thinking of trying this whole plus the the one for brighter skin, but I'm looking at a pretty big investment each one is between 20 and 35 dollars, I also thought I could start with 1 it would this one and just add it to my skincare regime that I use now, Any ideas
Teo C.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not sure what's a serum can someone help me please? what is it for?
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
This work for oily skin ?
Daniela S.
Bronx, NY
Are the serums good for oily skin? How those works?
Gwendolyn F.
I have very acne prone skin and was wondering if this would break me out further? What is the type of consistency? Would it also be ideal for dry skin?