BY OLAY #62 in Face Serums

Skin Tightening Serum immediately tightens and reduces the look of expression lines. This unique formula hydrates to help increase skin s natural fullness for firmer skin.

Rachael A.
I don't know how many times I can say how much I love L'Oreal but I truly 100% to like I've said numerous times they've come so far and I'm I'm so happy that they are still in the drug stores and still you know someone affordable I know that you know a little bit more expensive than other brands but I feel that the money you spend on their products is worth every penny
Corin Z.
The packaging for this product is so slick. It makes my face look really young and makes wrinkles to the point where they are almost unnoticeable. It makes people look about a couple years younger. I recommend this product of you want a product that tightens the face well and makes you look younger .
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
It’s so good you can’t even believe it...it’s good on the skin it’s gentle on the skin not too harsh. I would say it’s effective it didn’t disappoint me at all and it did meet my expectations for everything I would surely buy it again and the price was worth it
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Amazing product definitely amazing, after the first week of using it o felt my face with more elasticity , more tight, less lose,makes me feel like I’m 17 again , so pleased with results and would definitely recommend it to everyone !!!
Alexis G.
Jamestown, CA
I’m only 23 but I use this because I smoke and I don’t want wrinkles,I saw it at Walmart and I had to get it ,it feels like silk going on it smells good and it really feels like it tightens my skin,it’s a little pricey but I would definitely say it’s worth it
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is amazing, as I am young and don't really need it I still love this stuff, it's absolutely amazing, you must check it out I purchased at CVS and I would highly recommend it. It's a little expensive but work it
Mikayla F.
Staunton
It works like it says, but is very pricey. if you can find one that works just like it for cheap, i would recommend that for your pocketbooks. It was a little harsh on my face but not bad, i would not buy it again unless i cant find anything different.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Love, love, love this product! Perfect if you need a quick pick me up for tired eyes! Looking for a perfect drugstore eye cream? Then this is for you! Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Olay has great products. This product mostly I love. Olay’s products make your face feel wonderful. Easy to apply, not too expensive, and the best product ever. I use olays product at least 5 times a week.
Skye P.
Cleburne , TX
This serum smells nice, but was a bit too fragranced for my skin. It gave me a light rash, so I discontinued use after about 4 days. I do have very sensitive skin, so I can't speak for those without.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Hi ladies and gents, I have not really used Olay since they started coming out with all there new lines, I just remember old school Olay, but I'm thinking of trying this whole plus the the one for brighter skin, but I'm looking at a pretty big investment each one is between 20 and 35 dollars, I also thought I could start with 1 it would this one and just add it to my skincare regime that I use now, Any ideas
Teo C.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not sure what's a serum can someone help me please? what is it for?
Julia N.
Los Angeles, CA
This work for oily skin ?
Daniela S.
Bronx, NY
Are the serums good for oily skin? How those works?
Gwendolyn F.
I have very acne prone skin and was wondering if this would break me out further? What is the type of consistency? Would it also be ideal for dry skin?