BY OLAY

Skin Tightening Serum immediately tightens and reduces the look of expression lines. This unique formula hydrates to help increase skin s natural fullness for firmer skin.

Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this Olay ProX Skin Tightening Serum, as well as the Olay ProX Age Repair Lotion and Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, for the past 2-1/2 months. I waited this long to write reviews to allow enough time for these ProX products to do what they claim. I have noticed a very positive difference in my face's skin tone, elasticity, wrinkles, and fine lines (although it is not a remarkable difference), and I am extremely pleased with the results. I have very sensitive skin and, despite the fact that I am a 53-year-old woman, I was still getting blemishes and pimples. Once I started using these products, I no longer got any blemishes or pimples, and none of these ProX products have caused any skin reactions, blotches, irritation, etc. I have used quite a few products since the skin revolution started few years ago, and I find these to be the best so far. Olay ProX products may be a little, tiny bit on the pricey side, but they cost much less here on Amazon.com (which offers a 15% subscription discount to make the prices even less) than many other stores. I'm not sure whether one, two, or all three of these Olay ProX products is the reason for these results, but I'm very pleased and I will continue to use these items.
Kari B.
Franklinville, NJ
Oil of Olay is one of my all time favorite brands! My mom and step dad have treated me during Christmas, by buying me bags of facial creams, body washs, face washes, and face lotions from Oil of Olay. There isn't a product that I have no used from this company and have not fell in love with! O lays Professional Pro-life Tightening Serum is a MUST have for all women! I've used Olay since I was a pre-teen and I recently turned thirty, and after years and years of using Olay, I always hear and always have heard I look much younger then I am! This company and its products have kept my skin younger even during my young ages! O lays prices are at times a bit on the high expensive side but when it it comes down to results, it's well worth every dime!
Takeria S.
East Orange, NJ
THIS PRODUCT IS SOMETHING THAT I USE TO PREVENT MY WRINKLES FROM FORMING!!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY AS OF YET SO I CANT REALLY SAY IF THIS PRODUCT WILL REDUCE THE WRINKLES. AS FAR AS IT TIGHTENING THE SKIN I WOULD SAY IT GETS THE JOB DONE!!! IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY HOWEVER YOU DON'T NEED MUCH SO THIS BOTTLE WILL GO A LONG WAY. OH! I THINK I PAID $35 FOR IT. ALSO YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE IT EVERYDAY
Jennifer H.
Randleman, NC
I grew up seeing the Olay name. My grandmother, ain't and mother all used Olay products from moisturizer to soap, so it was a brand I was familiar with and I was not disapointed. I certainly was expecting miracles but after using a few times I could not only see but feel the difference. It's also a lot less expensive than a lot of the others which is definitely an added bonus!
Cheryl W.
Deltona, FL
I have recently noticed my face slightly showing my age. I started trying products to tighten about three years ago. I have only tried a few products but this actually works. With in minutes of use I can actually see a difference! I love the way it feels on my skin, its so easy to use and the price is certainly manageable. Definitely a product that every woman should try!
Olivia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this serum for a couple years now and I love it! I love how moisturizing it is yet doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I have noticed that it is firming and leaves my skin looking healthier. It is not harsh at all but rather gentle. I would highly recommend this to someone that is looking for a gently serum that is going to leave your skin looking supple!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many young person but it's a very good to start using products that tighten the skin early and to be honest it's a very nice product the packaging on this project was really something that Drew me in and the price absolutely amazing and then to be honest the product is one of those products you just want to keep buying over and over because of how amazing it is
Amy D.
Auburn, CA
I truly believe that Olay is one of the best products on the market! So many products I do not like but with Olay I am always impressed! Using olay makes my skin feel amazing & I seriously feel like I look younger after 1 use! It literally tightens & tones your face! I love to use it around my eyes before putting on makeup & it makes me look fresh for the day!
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this product hoping for a non oily moisturizer that would also hydrate my skin. This serum did that however a little extra oily I could have lived without. Overall it did not affect my make up foundation which I like that a lot. It wasn't heavy nor did I have to use an abundance of product. All I can say negative is I wish it was more matte.
Annie W.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had gotten a sample of Olay professional Pro x skin from their website a few months back. I really liked that it was able to hide my crows feet it smoothd out my wrinkles and i was able to put on my makeup with out any hassles. The product is a great value for the price and I would recommend it to anyone who has the same issues.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi ladies and gents, I have not really used Olay since they started coming out with all there new lines, I just remember old school Olay, but I'm thinking of trying this whole plus the the one for brighter skin, but I'm looking at a pretty big investment each one is between 20 and 35 dollars, I also thought I could start with 1 it would this one and just add it to my skincare regime that I use now, Any ideas
Teo C.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not sure what's a serum can someone help me please? what is it for?
Julia N.
Los Angeles, CA
This work for oily skin ?
Daniela S.
New rochelle, NY
Are the serums good for oily skin? How those works?
Gwendolyn F.
I have very acne prone skin and was wondering if this would break me out further? What is the type of consistency? Would it also be ideal for dry skin?