BY OLAY

Montse d.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Nice packaging and pretty, this product smells great, for the price is a good product. the quality it's great for the brand, works amazing for my skin type, I really need this product in my life l, it's Perfect and I recommend for other persons because it's great!
Jessica P.
Little oily on application but soaked into skin eventually leaving my skin feeling amazing!! Light, clean packaging. Would recommend to friends but not sure if I would personally buy again.
Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
Love love love sick s great product! Only thing I didn't like was the smell. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I loved the packaging!
Sarah D.
I wasn't even really sure what this was until I bought it, I was completely blown away with the results, I look amazing! You will too :)
Juleini Nicol G.
puerto plata
this cream is so good i wasn't expecting these results my skin is so soft now and when you put it on, you feel yoor face so fresh.
Nichole M.
Edmonton
I do enjoy this eye cream . I find it be very light on my skin and I can even apply it during the day as well as night
mercedes s.
Richmond Hill
price, size, variety of products , good sizes, good quality , good packaging that is recyclable and opens easily
👑Shems D.
Casablanca
This product  just wow for skin , it's so adorable and help my skin to be more healty and shiny  , it's just amazing
👯wassila🌟💎Eunhyukee H.
I recommend the product
It is very useful
I always use it it is really amazing i love iit
You should try it guys
Taylor P.
Kingston, Ontario
Gentle, easy to apply. Not a very strong scent. Bit pricey though for an eye cream I would purchase.