BY OLAY

Xtina B.
Denton, TX
It's probably not common, but i use this stuff to moisturizer AND take my makeup off every day. It's a cheap product you can find in most drug stores or your local target or walmart. it's one of those essential must haves. I am young and if my older sisters have thought me anything, it's that using anti aging products now are important! i haven't noticed any aging in the past few years so i guess it's working out for me! a cheap product to use if you're not really sure what to buy in terms of anti aging products
Ariel M.
I didn't have as good of a result as I did from other Olay eye products, but I did see some improvement after about two weeks. I was hoping for a quicker result! The consistency was a bit odd but there was no unpleasant odor and I was able to apply it smoothly. If I was unable to buy my usual product, I would purchase this again.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I began using this product about 1.5 weeks ago. I like the texture. The price is fairly accessible per volume. The packaging is fairly nice but not eye capturing. The product is very effective, though I have oily skin. I would reccommend this highly to everyone.
Julie V.
Santa Ana, CA
i got a free sample of this product at sephora, and it's amazing! 10/10 recommend! After using this product my skin felt smooth, and soft, and i was GLOWING! i bought the full size to see if it would continue to have the same effect and it did not disappoint!
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I love this product with my Clarisonic or my Olay cleansing brush. I leaves me feeling clean and hydrated. It helps my skin look smooth and minimizes the appearance of pores. It also does a good job of removing my makeup at the end of the day which is an added plus.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Olay it's such a handy brand. They have so many different skin products and it runns on endlessly. I have to say this one is really good for fighting back at aging. But we have to remember that food is the first step of a good looking face
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
I love this cream, I bought the whole set, I use it religiously. This cleanser is very gentle, it leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed. This is a bit more on the pricey side, but I feel Olay products are definitely worth the price!
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
It's really good it feels like it's protecting you. Very effective and I've used it many times. One of my friends is the reason I found out about it. You should try it yourself
Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
I love to use this with my Pro X brush. It's a great exfoliator. The texture of the cream is nice. It's not too harsh on your skin. Just an all around good face wash.
Jessica M.
It didn't really make any huge affect on my skin. I don't think I'll purchase it again. It's a bit pricey for what you get and I have better products that I can get at the drugstore. It can get a bunch better