Olay Professional Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream uploaded by Angel C.

BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger* Hydra Firming Cream helps optimize elasticity and firmness by plumping and locking in moisture  Clinically proven anti-aging results in 28 days.**  Guaranteed*** Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream is professionally designed as a Primary Solution that helps optimize elasticity see more...

Rebecca G.
North Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this cream for few years now. I've used another more expensive brand but since I'm trying to save money this is a good alternative. I feel that it really plumps up my cheeks. Whenever I use another facial lotion, I feel like my cheeks are saggy. It could just be my imagination but nevertheless I love this product. I just wish it costs less.
Brigette R.
Beaumont, TX
The Olay Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream is an excellent product. I am on my 3rd bottle. It applies smoothly and doesn't block my pores or cause break outs. It's on the mid pricey side, but it's worth it. It lasts me about 3 months. I love the packaging. I would highly recommend this as a night time moisturizer after washing your face.
Stephanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty good firming cream. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore product. It met my expectations though and my skin looked nicer after using it. I would probably purchase this again and recommend it to others as well.
Amanda C.
Winterhaven, CA
Love using this moisturizer u set makeup during the day. Saw results after two weeks as my skin seemed firmer and clearer. Also keeps skin oil free most of the day.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
My mother has this and on occasion I use it and the few times I have I was impressed with how firm my skin felt the following day and enjoyed the clean light smell
Monica H.
This smells good. I used a sample and loved it. Would enjoy a larger sample to see how it really works over a period of time. May buy if I see it out in the store.
Amy S.
Lake Villa, IL
Love.love.love. I have sensitive skin so I always worry about using otc creams, but Olay really works and doesn't irritate my skin.
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
Leaves skin feeling refreshing and smooth. Allied great and not greasy. Would recommend this to everyone
Mary C.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Works very well, love it and will repurchase. My mom loves it just as much a bit pricey though
Zuleyma V.
Fridley, mn
Good for firming skin..
soft touch.. very refreshing... good day cream..................