Olay Professional Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream uploaded by Angel C.

BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger* Hydra Firming Cream helps optimize elasticity and firmness by plumping and locking in moisture  Clinically proven anti-aging results in 28 days.**  Guaranteed*** Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream is professionally designed as a Primary Solution that helps optimize elasticity see more...

Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I received a free full size sample of this Olay Pro-X Hydrating cream to try. The Olay Pro-X Hydrating cream is thick and creamy. It spreads well and quickly absorbes. I felt an immediate difference in my skin. It was smoother and more moisturized. Recommend if your skin concerns require stronger products.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. Ever. I can make the jar last, because a small amount really can go a long way.. its the farthest thing from sticky, (I hate moisturizers that do that), and the end result really is the best part; undeniably smooth skin, and over time.. firmer.
Tena L.
North Canton, OH
I typically use higher-end (more expensive) products in my beauty regimen. This is the only drug-store brand of anti-aging product that I will buy. It does a wonderful job of firming and hydrating. My skin feels smoother an firmer for days after using it. It is well worth the price, and could compete with high-end products which cost over $100. I highly recommend it for fine lines/wrinkles, as well as for sagging skin. I put this on at night, and in the morning I wake to a younger appearance, and skin that is better prepared for make up application.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wow BEFORE I used this pro5my face was all saggy. Thank you so much for making this product it really truly WORK 💚.IM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I purchased the Olay Cream but Inamnotbsure if it was because it was during the Winter season my season didn't feel moisturized. I have used Olay products. Unfortunately it was not my favorite. I ant to try it again.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Works well however I didn't use it kong term to see if the effects were lasting. It did make my skin feel nice for the few months I used it. Be careful when mixing with other eye products. Too much different product caused my skin to burn. I mainly used it at night and alternated with my other products.
Mickalyn S.
Great moisturizer!! Love using this after I wash my face and before bed! However I am 22 with very fine lines and wrinkles from pre mature aging and stress and this did not help firm my skin in the least. I felt like it should be an easy job with young skin but it did not work and was very disappointed.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Okay is such a well known brand but I don't think it's appreciated enough. This cream is so amazing! Light yet effective. Has a light feel so doesn't feel cakey. Smell is nice. For me it worked great and would recommend it if you are looking for an affordable yet great cream.
Jasmin Q.
Started using this product about 3 weeks ago. It actually compliments the Pro X Age Repair. My skin appears more toned in terms of tightness. I had been really looking for something for the bags under my eyes and since using this product, I have started to notice a positive change within the last week. I will highly recommend.
Sierra P.
Williamsport
I use this for my bags under my eyes in which I have had since I was very little. It doesn't seem to help me but I'm in the habit of putting it under my eye so I still do it I guess. You can buy it at any of your nearby pharmacies. It probably doesn't work for me because I was born with darker puffy spots around my eyes but for someone else results may be different