Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex uploaded by Witney T.

BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.* And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin. Guaranteed.*** Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger* Eye Restorative Complex hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines a see more...

• Does Olay really works for your skin cause my skin is combination...1 Answers
  • I always have dark circles under my eyes and have yet to find a p...1 Answers
Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex
  • "Not only good for anti aging stuff, but also for getting rid of dark circles and belmeishes." in 1 review
  • "New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists." in 1 review
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for 3 years now, and I have been very happy with the results it has provided. I have access to many other expensive skincare brands, but I continuously return to the Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex because it works! I am 41 years young, and my eyes started showing visible signs of aging in my early thirties with fine lines, crows feet and dark circles. After continued use of this product twice daily, those signs of aging have significantly diminished and improved. No skincare product will provide an overnight miracle cure, so it's important to give any skincare product a full 4-6 weeks of continuous, faithful use before making any assessments and evaluations. This product has never caused any issues for my sensitive skin and eye area. I wear contacts 24/7, and it doesn't bother me at all. It's a great overall anti-aging product for the eyes that produces results I would rate above any other brand I've tried, including popular expensive high-end brands.
Brittani P.
I have just started really taking care of my skin and my mom had some left over Olay and Cindy Crawford. First the olay package is very appealing as were the Cindy is just white and dull ( the only one i like is the face serum packaging). Both have a very smooth formula however i am very big on not having "oily"skin after putting on creams and the cindy left my skin still moist and oily feeling were as the olay seemed to absorb right away. right now i'm experimenting with other face and eye creams. later on after i finish using some other ones i have i think i'm going to repurchase the olay pro-x eye restoration complex
Nicole B.
Dublin, CA
Given a free sample one time I used it and fell in love! I love this eye cream. Trying to hold off on wrinkles around my eyes. I use this daily under my moisturizer. I recommend this product to anyone. The only draw back and why I didn't give it 5 stars is that I feel like it wears off too soon.
Sonia M.
N Hollywood, CA
For the price, this product didn't seem to do much. I purchased it once, but after using it for a few weeks I didn't see any difference; it did not meet my expectations. It felt good putting it on, but I didn't notice any reduction in the fine lines around my eyes. Will not purchase again.
Lenia T.
Mount Morris, MI
I absolutely LOVE this. I received it as a trial size a couple years ago. I haven't looked back. Its amazing. I have noticed the change in appearance to my eye area. Being that I'm a 38 yr old lady I have to use more eye creams now and this is the best one yet!!!
Debora L.
Magnolia, NJ
Frankly, this product didn't thrill me. After using for about a month, I really didn't notice any difference. That said, I don't have a ton of wrinkles or discoloration, so perhaps I am not the best judge of how well this works.
Sarah P.
Wexford, PA
Does a great job for a drugstore brand. I only stopped using because Juice Beauty has a similar product which has worked better for me and is only $6 more. It's a pricey drug store brand.
Britianna M.
Since having my baby and not getting much sleep, this product has surely helped with under eye puffiness and dark circles I am developing. This is a life saver!!!
Kori W.
St Francis, WI
I love this eye cream! A little goes a long way. Noticed fewer wrinkles almost immediately. A wonderful gift from a friend! Will buy in the future.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Picked this up today .. I hear it's good for wrinkles, blemishes and age spots. I hope I can tell a difference soon!
Mariah S.
Does Olay really works for your skin cause my skin is combination and sometimes it peels and also sometimes feel dry and flaky?
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I always have dark circles under my eyes and have yet to find a product that works. Has anyone had any success with this product? Thanks