Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex uploaded by Witney T.

BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. And as with all Pro-X products, it has been designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.* And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin. Guaranteed.*** Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger* Eye Restorative Complex hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines a see more...

• Does Olay really works for your skin cause my skin is combination...1 Answers
  • I always have dark circles under my eyes and have yet to find a p...1 Answers
Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex
  • "New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists." in 1 review
Brittany A.
MACON, GA
Smooths out wrinkles and crows feet and reduces the swelling and puffiness I have in the mornings. I take it everywhere and even use throughout the day if need be.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
I have been using this product for 3 years now, and I have been very happy with the results it has provided. I have access to many other expensive skincare brands, but I continuously return to the Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex because it works! I am 41 years young, and my eyes started showing visible signs of aging in my early thirties with fine lines, crows feet and dark circles. After continued use of this product twice daily, those signs of aging have significantly diminished and improved. No skincare product will provide an overnight miracle cure, so it's important to give any skincare product a full 4-6 weeks of continuous, faithful use before making any assessments and evaluations. This product has never caused any issues for my sensitive skin and eye area. I wear contacts 24/7, and it doesn't bother me at all. It's a great overall anti-aging product for the eyes that produces results I would rate above any other brand I've tried, including popular expensive high-end brands.
Brandee F.
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it for a month now and I see a huge change around my eyes. I suffer from very dry skin and irritation and this product restores hydration. I would buy this product again with no doubt
Brittani P.
I have just started really taking care of my skin and my mom had some left over Olay and Cindy Crawford. First the olay package is very appealing as were the Cindy is just white and dull ( the only one i like is the face serum packaging). Both have a very smooth formula however i am very big on not having "oily"skin after putting on creams and the cindy left my skin still moist and oily feeling were as the olay seemed to absorb right away. right now i'm experimenting with other face and eye creams. later on after i finish using some other ones i have i think i'm going to repurchase the olay pro-x eye restoration complex
Kara G.
I do really like this stuff. I fell like it moisturizers great, and my face feels great after applying it. The only reason I give it three stars is because I have tried many other products that work much better.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I really like this product but it doesn't seem to have the same effects as the rest of the Olay regenerist line. Some of the Olay products are like magic this one however is not.
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Olay Pro-X Eye Restoration cream is one of my favorite eye creams from drugstore to high end. It's a nice thick texture perfect for daytime use. It wears well under makeup and helps to keep my eye area moisturized. I hope they never discontinue this product!
Veronica M.
Turlock, CA
I started using this product 2 weeks ago and I can really notice a difference in the puffiness below my eyes. A little goes a long way and the price is reasonable. So far I'm happy!
Mary T.
I'm a first time user of this product. I liked how thick and moisturizer it felt under the eyes. It definitely was effective at hydrating the under eye area. That is what I was going for as the more hydrated the skin is, the less prone it is to wrinkles. I don't have any wrinkles under my eyes so can't speak to the improvement there. I would purchase the product again, but the only thing I didn't like about it was how quickly it seemed to run out as it does come in a small container.
Natalie B.
Boston, MA
Love this stuff!!! It's super-moisturizing and not greasy. The packaging is great, because it's not a jar so the ingredients stay active since they don't get exposed to air. Ia little goes a long way. It's softened the fine lines under my eyes and hasn't irritated my sensitive skin and eyes. It's fragrance-free, and is the first eye cream that hasn't caused irritation. For an inexpensive drugstore brand, this formula is a lot more effective than most jar eye creams on the market.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I always have dark circles under my eyes and have yet to find a product that works. Has anyone had any success with this product? Thanks
Mariah S.
Does Olay really works for your skin cause my skin is combination and sometimes it peels and also sometimes feel dry and flaky?